UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!!Halo2!!!!

Punkers Slave said:
Anyone have any idea when Halo 2 will hit the pc?
I heard rumors of a release in March from someone.
That's what I'm probably waiting for. Hopefully it'll be better than Halo PC was. I just don't play console games anymore.

Galgum

Page
Halo for the PC was the biggest piece of trash ever.. not because of the game, because of the half-ass programming job they did on it. If they do Halo 2 for the PC, they better do it right. One thing I don't like about Halo 2 XB Live is the way you join games. You don't get a list, you just randomly get matched with a bunch of other players and enter a game. I have no idea how clans are made with such limited interaction.

Phantom16

Wanderer
This game pissed me off....

They felt it would be better to make a half assed halo 2 then make halo 3 and leach the rest of the money they can out of it......

I DONT WANT A HALO 3!!!! i want a GOOD halo 2......

i beat this game in 6 hours, then on legendary in 8 hours..... WTF!! its too fucking short....

i saw all the movies from E3 and shit, but none of that shit was in the game....
There was one part where they where in EarthCity and you where looking down the streat when a bunch of those guys with the shields linked there shields together and started walking slowly twords you shooting..... WHERE THE FUCK WAS IT!!?!?!?

then all the worthogs we didnt get.... there was supos to be a troop transport worthog, a snow worthog with treds and a bunch of others..... there was supos to be a ghost with a turret on it....

all this shit got taken out of the final cut for some reason.....

wouldnt it be nice if we could play the clasic maps in multiplayer?..... oops, guess no one thought of that one.....

Well, enough of my bitching..... FUCK YOU BUNGY!!!! :rolleyes:

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Sir, whats the point of playing a single player game when its online? And the way they made halo2's xbox live play is just like warcraft setting you up with same ranked people. So you wont get ur rank up by bashing newbs :\ quite honestly i like the way they set it up.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
And all the things that it doesent have at the moment, there is the thing called patchs, im sure they will add some new things really soon.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
I hope they dont do online patches....im not paying for a live acct just to DL patches.....im dissapointed with Halo2 aswell.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Of course they do Online patchs I mean come on and a live account is damn well cheap ;\ they practically give u a free account for two months. 50$ is a whole year *shrugs*

Symptom

Wanderer
I have Halo 2 ans was most impressed with the new features. New weapons and the ability to play as the covenant. My type of game.

Galgum said:
One thing I don't like about Halo 2 XB Live is the way you join games. You don't get a list, you just randomly get matched with a bunch of other players and enter a game. I have no idea how clans are made with such limited interaction.
Is that seriously how it is? That sucks hardcore. Is there any way to try to get into the same game as your friends/clan/whatever?

Hunts1287

Wanderer
yes there is.. of course there is.. Its like warcraft3 IF anyone has ever played it.. Its just like the matchmaking in war3.. except its alot more balanced same levels as everyone.

Antarus

Wanderer
Phantom16 said:
This game pissed me off....

They felt it would be better to make a half assed halo 2 then make halo 3 and leach the rest of the money they can out of it......

I DONT WANT A HALO 3!!!! i want a GOOD halo 2......

i beat this game in 6 hours, then on legendary in 8 hours..... WTF!! its too fucking short....

i saw all the movies from E3 and shit, but none of that shit was in the game....
There was one part where they where in EarthCity and you where looking down the streat when a bunch of those guys with the shields linked there shields together and started walking slowly twords you shooting..... WHERE THE FUCK WAS IT!!?!?!?

then all the worthogs we didnt get.... there was supos to be a troop transport worthog, a snow worthog with treds and a bunch of others..... there was supos to be a ghost with a turret on it....

all this shit got taken out of the final cut for some reason.....

wouldnt it be nice if we could play the clasic maps in multiplayer?..... oops, guess no one thought of that one.....

Well, enough of my bitching..... FUCK YOU BUNGY!!!! :rolleyes:

I pretty much agree. I thought halo 2 would have more fighting on Earth. Now I play live and kids who have not hit puberty yet are calling me a newbie left and right...rofl.

Half life 2 is the best game I have ever played....although the ending kind of fell flat.. =[.

Hunt is my kind of cunt.

When I first got Halo 2 it was off the hook. But only playing solo my enjoyment for the game slowly died down but lately a few of my buds got it and play online and now the shit is off the hook. I love it.

Danny Boy

Wanderer
Metal Gear Solid 3 Babyyy! [mgs2 the ending was fukin weak, him runnin around naked n all and plainly i didnt understand it it seemed like a japanese movie gone wrong]
Prince of Persia the sands of time [although the first one was much better in my opinion]