UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Harrower Statue

selling101

Wanderer
I have 3, and even if there was at least 30 of the statues, they are the ONLY statues of this kind, more rare than a kasa so 20m is more than a reasonable price. So tell me more about all these statues they have because when the harrower died I was there till the corpse decayed, there was not even 20 of the statues on it.

You are one of them people who like to make up prices not based on facts, well heres a fact, 90% of the multi million gp rares are not even worth 2m, people just price them at that. then no one buys them because they are "poor" but the dude hording them is just greedy.

So the fact is there are 3x more kasa's pure white clothing and rares than there are compared to these statues, no matter what you say the true price would be 20m and that's what I am sticking with.

selling101

Wanderer
Lets say I have 3 rares known to be priced 50m each. I want 150m for them all. I want 150m for all three, some people disagree, but the fact is they are worth it, not many people will buy, but if people don't conjure up bullshit about it, they will sell for the amount they are supposed to. I provided solid proof of the rarity, theres more pw polar bears than these statues, what are them like 30 to 60m? I mean come on its easy really. Look at them facts.

The issue with the value of this item is wearables and rare mounts can be seen on your char making me always higher priced then something you sit in your house. Its always been this way and always will be

LiQuiD DrEaMs

Sorceror
Sale them now while you can..
Who's to say they aren't going to spawn a harrower every Friday night with 20 more of these statues on it...
barstools, kasas, fallon, pw, shades, etc. have all been handed out numerous times. nothing stays rare for long. .

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I have house deco ONE of a kinds worth less then 5mill lol can't really compare a statue that spawned on a mob that GM's spawn and can spawn again.. To a wearable kasas price lol just saying..

selling101

Wanderer
Nefarius no one cares that your trying to devalue the statues, they will forever and always be the only ones, and more rare than kasa's and bouras

selling101

Wanderer
Sale them now while you can..
Who's to say they aren't going to spawn a harrower every Friday night with 20 more of these statues on it...
barstools, kasas, fallon, pw, shades, etc. have all been handed out numerous times. nothing stays rare for long. .

I highly doubt they will do a reopening of del with a harrower that drops delucia of harrower statues again

selling101

Wanderer
Couldn't seem to find escalator's house sorry. Ghost has 1 Harrower statue in his house. Escalator has 4 of them. I also see a newb trying to sell 2 of them at the bank. Even Vividos has some... If you think there'd be less than 10 with over 10+ people looting hte corpse at once, average people pulling 2-4 a piece, you have to be crazy. Just because you can do an event and pick up 3 items doesn't mean your 30-45 minutes spent should be equal to 60m.

The true facts here are people have been PURCHASING them for 1.5-3M per. People are ASKING 5M per and not obtaining it. Wherever 20M comes into the equation I have no fucking idea.

yea buying them for 1.5 to 3m per so they can sell it for more, dont you know how hybrid marketing works?

TheHawks

Sorceror
Prices are determined by how much people are willing to pay for them. Not how rare they are. Would you pay 20m for a 1 of a kind blessed rock, so you can carry around a rock in your pack? The harrower statue just looks like a rock from what I can see in the pics nefagious posted.

U dont seem to understand that items that can be seen on your character are worth far more then something that sits in your house its been this way since uo started im sorry u think its worth more but its no near 20mil and never will be

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Nefarius no one cares that your trying to devalue the statues, they will forever and always be the only ones, and more rare than kasa's and bouras
Your doing the exact opposite bud lol and generally you cannot use price check to pad your items prices.. People see through that. It's price cannot be determined until buyers start showing some gold. Simple as that.

This thread is funny though lol

GimpCent

Knight
I know a person with 8 of them, when did people start thinking they were something more important then nightmare armor?

selling101

Wanderer
nefarious is mad, lol one last thing, theres more malas crystals than the statues, you know how much them fuckers sell for, same with curtains, so the statues are easily over 10m no questions asked, you can keep showing me useless pictures