UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Harrower Statue

selling101

Wanderer
give it a month, after all the noobs sells their for low prices it will rise in price, especially when the top dogs start buying them all up, then the price just gets higher

Neppg

Sorceror
Reason being that Malas Crystals are (at least if you ask the majority of people) cool looking, shiny shit that people usually like in this game. The thing with curtains, they were something new decoration wise not to mention Sam bought 90% of them hence the current price they're sitting at.

As Smokeuog I too own a good amount of decoration one of a kinds, which are worth 5M MAX if I'm lucky enough to find a buyer for them.

Also White Lotus I think the razor bug is bazillion times more "flashy" and cool looking which people seek after.

TLDR: I really can't see how this dull looking statue that could be mistaken for a horse dung will ever reach 10M+. Cuz you know... supply and demand.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
It does hurt when you finallllly get a rare item and find out its not one of these super rares everyone wants.. So I'm just going to walk away now lol... I will say 101 your ideas toward rares needs MOAR logic :/ I'd stay away from buying and reselling till ya fix that lol