UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Has anyone patched to 6-0-14-4?

Has anyone patched to 6-0-14-4?

i seem to have problems if i go this far or not. trying to see what most people are stopping at and safely running around.

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Has anyone patched to 6-0-14-4?

Not me. If I was at home I could tell what version I'm running.

FlameXtriker

Sorceror

Yes I did the 300MB+ patch on my new pc, it works fine with the lastest razor I just downloaded, but cant see anything different

FlameXtriker;1954777 said:
Yes I did the 300MB+ patch on my new pc, it works fine with the lastest razor I just downloaded, but cant see anything different
If you change something on the in game options does it still shrink the game window?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I use 6.0.13.0 and the only problem is this one.

Vicktor Vauhn;1954801 said:
If you change something on the in game options does it still shrink the game window?

FlameXtriker;1954777 said:

so there has been an update to razor recently or no. i just keep getting stuck on random spots that make my client crash and i have to use sallos to move my char then i can log back in on razor.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

inc, your problem has nothing to do with razor. It has to do with your uo client. I've had that problem in the past, and it's due to a corrupt file in your UO directory. If you want to fix it, the only fool-proof method is a total uninstall/reinstall. If it only happens to a certain character, it may be something in that character's specific folder... which case you may end up losing your macros and/or desktop layout.

awbs

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1954810 said:
I use 6.0.13.0 and the only problem is this one.

All patches from 6.0.6.2 onwards encounter this problem.

I have 6.0.6.1 and dont have that problem, I can see everything and havent gotten stuck anywhere yet.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Yeah well I don,t really care too much about this problem. I rarely change my options so it doesnt really matter.

Luckily My laptop wasn't patched up, Stupid expansion patch lol. Sux being I still Play EA too, so when I patch to current it borks me here.

The leper affinity;1954857 said:
Im running 7.0.0.0 and it does not work with razor.

yea i had patched that far and got some mem error thing. once i went back and patched it was fine for awhile. i just keep getting into these wierd areas and it just crashes. then i run to it with another char only to crash on it to. so i know its not just a char file its something to do with a corrupt game file like you said prob. but sadly i uninstalled and reinstalled 3 dif times. im thinking the uo client i dled may have corrupted while downloading. i know it used to work cause its off tessas website and ive used it before. im just gonna try and download a dif version of the client and just patch the long way i guess.

baiscly do not patch to 7.0.0.0 it will stop working and you will have to reinstall unless your good enough to pull out files and i guess reverse patch something.

Dominion

Sorceror

I patched up to 6.0.12 something to do Run UO 2.0, it wouldn't work till I hit x.x.12.x, but now I have snow so I'm going to patch until the snow goes away. Not other issues. My desktop runs 6.0.6.2 and only issue is my window resizes if I go in options but I rarely go into options so no biggie.

WheatuS

Wanderer

I am At 6.0.14.3
Work fine. Same probleme where option rezize my window.
P.S. no snow in 6.0.14.3