UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

GimpCent

Knight
Re: Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

Anenigma;2104390 said:
Took ya a week to make 5mill....lol....you should try marking runebooks.

That's all good and all but for the fact my 5 mil came from one idoc vs you recalling around and being the servers runebook bitch......

RAKninja

Page

Orgazmo;2104514 said:
Ahhh I see....
Please to continue....:)

i would, but they wised up and stopped coming to the graveyard when i am on.

now i have to content myself with taking regs from KBR and assorted blues trying to go red.

"hey, remember me?"

well, george tung's gold spears, too.

Stides40oz

Knight

damn i wish i made 5 mil a week i would have like 1.5 billion gold by now :wub:

Anenigma

Sorceror

GimpCent;2104519 said:
That's all good and all but for the fact my 5 mil came from one idoc vs you recalling around and being the servers runebook bitch......

oh maybe I should run around and act all helpless and dopey some some stupid guys will give me shit for free...kitchen is startin to look good...

and also Gimp...you said you made a mill in the first week...not the first idoc....my bad u win...your e-peen is obviously bigger :)

RAKninja

Page

Anenigma;2104603 said:
oh maybe I should run around and act all helpless and dopey some some stupid guys will give me shit for free...

why arnt you doing this already?

jeez, wasting half your arsenal.

Anenigma

Sorceror

RAKninja;2104624 said:
why arnt you doing this already?

jeez, wasting half your arsenal.

I dunno...pride...common decency...seriously...how can I expect respect if I don't act like I deserve it? I dunno...maybe I am old fashioned..

RAKninja

Page

Anenigma;2104643 said:
I dunno...pride...common decency...seriously...how can I expect respect if I don't act like I deserve it? I dunno...maybe I am old fashioned..

c'mon, this is hybrid! its lie, cheat, steal, and take everything you can!

seriously though, self sufficiency is the best.

i'd be playing a tamer all the damn time to cover all the shit i lose if i didnt collect and make it myself.

Anenigma

Sorceror

RAKninja;2104654 said:
c'mon, this is hybrid! its lie, cheat, steal, and take everything you can!

seriously though, self sufficiency is the best.

i'd be playing a tamer all the damn time to cover all the shit i lose if i didnt collect and make it myself.

was gonna <insert G&G flame> with regards to the " lie, cheat, steal, and take everything you can" comment but it's getting old...it's all been said. I haven't always been much better myself. Kinda hard for the pot to call the kettle black...maybe after I've behaved myself for awhile.....LOL

...self sufficiency is always better...:thumbup1:

Orgazmo

Knight

Being self sufficient has a much better gratification when it's not being shared with anything or anyone...

Trevor

Knight

Bile;2104998 said:
This thread is full of caring.

uogamers is a caring community. We may all yell scream and bitch each other out but at the end of the day we all want to get in bed together.

Orgazmo

Knight

trevorc21;2105014 said:
uogamers is a caring community. We may all yell scream and bitch each other out but at the end of the day we all want to get in bed together.
True Story!
I miss your sweet voice in vent Trevor...*cough*

Orgazmo;2105049 said:
True Story!
I miss your sweet voice in vent Trevor...*cough*

nah last time i talked to him he had a deeper voice i think the little 14 year old sound is finally gone.

Anenigma

Sorceror

trevorc21;2105014 said:

not!

Anenigma

Sorceror

Orgazmo;2104791 said:
Being self sufficient has a much better gratification when it's not being shared with anything or anyone...

A year ago I would have disagreed...but I find I've turned into a greedy bitch...I want it all and i don't want to share!! lol

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Anenigma;2105341 said:
A year ago I would have disagreed...but I find I've turned into a greedy bitch...I want it all and i don't want to share!! lol

you have no idea of the dirty dirty things im thinking right now

Orgazmo

Knight

Anenigma;2105341 said:

LoL....Evil!

Orgazmo

Knight

incubusfan1413;2105194 said:
nah last time i talked to him he had a deeper voice i think the little 14 year old sound is finally gone.

LoL I miss hearing his squeeky cries when we had those big EQMS IDOC battles....
*Squeel* "Someone heal me!" *Squeel*