UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

KhaoZ-hybrid;2066091 said:
rofl I love ya miq but you thought EQ/MS could dirt anyone when you where in that guild.

Of course!

Why would I be in a guild that I don't have faith in?

KhaoZ-hybrid;2066033 said:
I dont duel point and click whore's gimp wont duel on a mage so this fight wont ever happen. And dany is decent but he cant carry shit player's all day his arm's get tired.

Okay okay okay, I'll ditch gimp and 1v2 you and any other gng.

Rules are

You can't use :

Str pots, explo pots, dexxers, tamers, wands.

I can use anything, not that i have a dexxer.

Think you can kill me with syncs?

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2066147 said:
Okay okay okay, I'll ditch gimp and 1v2 you and any other gng.

Rules are

You can't use :

Str pots, explo pots, dexxers, tamers, wands.

I can use anything, not that i have a dexxer.

Think you can kill me with syncs?

I know I can that's just a dumb set up you know me and you know im not bad so dont disrespect me with shit like that offer me a real fight.

KhaoZ-hybrid;2066157 said:
I know I can that's just a dumb set up you know me and you know im not bad so dont disrespect me with shit like that offer me a real fight.

Aight fine, if you think 1v2 is unfair

1v1 or 2v2 ill make sure my partners not on a dexxer.

NC-17

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2066182 said:
Aight fine, if you think 1v2 is unfair

1v1 or 2v2 ill make sure my partners not on a dexxer.

Shall i silence him for u my lord?

cumquat

Wanderer

Dabas is not in money, will not be accept in money, and talks shit all day to money, but when push comes to shove, who will not attack a red in town thats alone? Dabas won't...
Bitch always says i beat you, i bet him, i bet 5 of you vs me alone, but the fucker just WONT hit me, why the fuck you always talkin shit but won't do shit about all of the challenges you receive, nor will you attack a single red in town even when its 3 of you noobs and 2 of us, you refuse a 1v1, you refuse everything except to realize that all of the lies about you 1v1ing everyone and winning was just a fuckin dream, wake up and cast that ebolt so I can fuckin rock you again and watch you try to tell yourself that you beat me again when in fact you have never killed me 1v1, hell last I checked it was 3v1 and I killed both your buddies while ur bitch ass did all kill and ran like the noob you are.

dabas is like the new dragon. really annoying been in almost every guild there is and wont attack anyone without 5 guys behind him to heal him.

Dabas

Wanderer

Lmao i never wanted back in money secondly i left so why would i go back dumbass. and the only reason i've been in different guilds is because all the ones i have been in are actually inactive guilds.. So yea why sit in a guild with people who play once every 2 weeks? gg. And tiger you cant own me 1vs1 are you seriously STUPID? kid..... you never beat me or anyone 1vs1 let alone 3vs1. But keep dreaming kid. Im glad you think you owned me. I dont waste time owning people ive owned before just so others can watch. I don't need the satisfaction of nerds on UO watching me own a wigger. Sorry when you feel like getting owned 3vs10 ( your whole guild) lemme know.

Dabas;2069923 said:
Lmao i never wanted back in money secondly i left so why would i go back dumbass. and the only reason i've been in different guilds is because all the ones i have been in are actually inactive guilds.. So yea why sit in a guild with people who play once every 2 weeks? gg. And tiger you cant own me 1vs1 are you seriously STUPID? kid..... you never beat me or anyone 1vs1 let alone 3vs1. But keep dreaming kid. Im glad you think you owned me. I dont waste time owning people ive owned before just so others can watch. I don't need the satisfaction of nerds on UO watching me own a wigger. Sorry when you feel like getting owned 3vs10 ( your whole guild) lemme know.

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhaoZ

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;2070125 said:
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Anenigma

Sorceror

GimpCent;2065324 said:
(QUOTE=KhaoZ-hybrid;2065307]For one jynx has been pvping before you ever joined. She damn sure was alot more help then your off screen scrub ass waste of a heal. You got kicked because your a moron not because of jynx no one like's you tbqh

Now dany I like you we were alway's kewl on uowow but your aint never even been in G&G so you aint got shit to say in the matter. Were not talking about blutt or any EQ/MS member's.[/QUOTE)

I got kicked? Wtf....

I left I don't hate anyone in G&G.... I didn't leave on bad terms

Jinx is not a pvper by any means to pretend otherwise a error on your part fair sir

Futhermore the reason behind me leaving only due to the lack of recruitment policy..... same reason nimbao doesn't come into vent much or the reason boss is always in a private channel... we hate the sound of 8 yr old booys crying like girls

Ps everyone besides nimbao is a waste of a heal.... your fucking gm has hiding in his template.... I've seen him hide instead of heal teammate. With that leading you how can you be anymore other than a joke and how could I do anything but leave.....

Left for ip not only are they better pvpers but in the first week I made 5 mil

Futhermore the reason behind me leaving only due to the lack of recruitment policy..... same reason nimbao doesn't come into vent much or the reason boss is always in a private channel... we hate the sound of 8 yr old booys crying like girls

Ps everyone besides nimbao is a waste of a heal.... your fucking gm has hiding in his template.... I've seen him hide instead of heal teammate. With that leading you how can you be anymore other than a joke and how could I do anything but leave.....

Left for ip not only are they better pvpers but in the first week I made 5 mil

Took ya a week to make 5mill....lol....you should try marking runebooks.

Trevor

Knight

Anenigma;2104390 said:
Took ya a week to make 5mill....lol....you should try marking runebooks.
Maybe you should go back to the kitchen where you belong.

Trevor

Knight

Anenigma;2104392 said:
maybe you should climb back under that slimy rock... :)

lol? i dont get it. Also i retract that last statement i didnt relieze you quit gng and axed the stone.

Orgazmo

Knight

I read 6 pages worth of posts until I realized how old this thread is....
Why was this brough back up? :glare: