UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Herding

Because I don't support tamers with overpowered pets coming out on the field instant killing and triple flamestriking people 10x above their level pvp wise with their pets. Get the fuck out.

I believe tamers should not be able to attack players with their pets unless they are inside of a dungeon farming.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Because I don't support tamers with overpowered pets coming out on the field instant killing and triple flamestriking people 10x above their level pvp wise with their pets. Get the fuck out.

I believe tamers should not be able to attack players with their pets unless they are inside of a dungeon farming.

Yes ^

Saying all kill and having your pet product all the damage while you do nothing is stupid and anybody who pvp's on a tamer should be taken out back and shot in the face.

or the dick.

Prince Rainier

Sorceror
The reason for the op. I do pvm with a provoker/ tamer. lately I have had people use peacemaking on me while fighting paragons. I shouldn't have to take a count.

Then recall out like a noob, they allow people that are scared to pvp to recall when being attacked, sadly. All you need is 0/0 counts.

You can also hide a pvp char close by, you know this is a PvP based server right? No offense.

Prince Rainier

Sorceror
Then recall out like a noob, they allow people that are scared to pvp to recall when being attacked, sadly. All you need is 0/0 counts.

You can also hide a pvp char close by, you know this is a PvP based server right? No offense.

so I should have alts logged on just incase pvp happens while I am pvming ? what a novel idea.... youre soooo leet teach me bro.

Prince Rainier

Sorceror
the old argument comes out that this is a "pvp" server... I farm the wands that you buy. quit being a bitch and recognize. unless you were really a corrupt gm and made yourself unlimited wands.