UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Herding

spooj

Sorceror
I would just like to say that I actually play a tamer quite often if you guys didn't know that and Vizeroth is completely right about the dexer v tamer matchup

Vlek

Sorceror
I've fought many tamers, and virtually none of them [blah blah blah]
The second I saw that you reared your ugly head into this thread, I knew I shouldn't respond. You're not capable of anything more than personal attacks. You barely were able to get a point across. You believe I'm wrong. Well, how about you throw some statistics up here? How about you post a youtube video depicting a mechanic which you believe is not right? Say whatever you want about me personally, I know what I'm talking about, and I'm not wrong. Until you want to come to the big boy table with something worthwhile, please don't bother responding.

spooj

Sorceror
The second I saw that you reared your ugly head into this thread, I knew I shouldn't respond. You're not capable of anything more than personal attacks. You barely were able to get a point across. You believe I'm wrong. Well, how about you throw some statistics up here? How about you post a youtube video depicting a mechanic which you believe is not right? Say whatever you want about me personally, I know what I'm talking about, and I'm not wrong. Until you want to come to the big boy table with something worthwhile, please don't bother responding.
I do agree with Vizeroth on his comments about the game mechanics. But I also agree with you about his excessive use of ad hominem which detracts from his argument... ):

Vizeroth

Sorceror
I know what I'm talking about, and I'm not wrong.
Well, why didn't you say so in the first place? Now there's no need to respond to any counterarguments or perform the very simple and obvious peacemaking experiment I mentioned.
I do agree with Vizeroth on his comments about the game mechanics. But I also agree with you about his excessive use of ad hominem which detracts from his argument... ):
My post doesn't contain a single ad hominem attack.

Last edited:

MelodyTFA

Squire
herding pets is an act of theft and you should turn grey to whomever the owner is

Not saying its wrong to have this discussion but I dont think hearding is really a thief or a criminal act.... I mean if you heard someones girlfriend or boyfriend away from them in real life, thats not criminal its rude, but you still 'convienced the personne to come to you' =)