UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey Mickey, I think you dropped something ;]

TheHawks

Sorceror
LOL you really think I give a shit about those trophies?

I have screen shots of them if I really needed to use them in an argument to "brag about"

Only reason I even offered to buy them was because gold is nothing to me and I use them as house deco.

You took screenshots of all your trophies individually, yet you dont "give a shit" about them? Then you sat at my house for at least 2 hours straight waiting for me to come back for some house deco?

TheHawks

Sorceror
You guys should feel ashamed of yourselves.
Mickey has shown me a never ending stream of disrespect from the very first time I met him in game 5+ years ago. I'm not the kind of person to go around fucking over people. I actually had to convince myself to go through with it. If I just went with my gut I would have given a fellow pvper his trophies back on general principle.

crikey

Sorceror
Mickey has shown me a never ending stream of disrespect from the very first time I met him in game 5+ years ago. I'm not the kind of person to go around fucking over people. I actually had to convince myself to go through with it. If I just went with my gut I would have given a fellow pvper his trophies back on general principle.

LOL

I first read this thread thinking to myself damn....dirt mcguirt went from a very kind and honorable fellow to cruel mean and ruthless. Damn dirt didnt know you had it in ya lol

Your explaination clarified things

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You took screenshots of all your trophies individually, yet you dont "give a shit" about them? Then you sat at my house for at least 2 hours straight waiting for me to come back for some house deco?

I didn't wait at your house I was playing the game lol.

And when I said I didn't give a shit it means I don't need them. If I want to brag about all of my 1v1 trophies I still have screen shots of them from when my house was still up.

Next time you're so desperate for cash just ask bro. No need to build a reputation as being a scammer. I hope you don't sell a lot of stuff because people will more then likely be more reluctant to buy from you now because you're a admitted scammer.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It wasn't much of a scam, I just said give me the money up front and you did.

You said give me 10 mil and I will give you your trophies.

i gave you 10 mil.

You didn't live up to your end of the deal by giving me the trophies.

That's a scam

I never said it was a cleaver scam, it was merely me using the honor system but it was still a scam lol.

If 10 mil meant anything to me I never would have even given you the gold, but like I said gold is nothing to me lol

the funny thing about that video is notice who im playing with. That guy was just learning how sallos worked and we still killed you more than you killed us. Also, you were on another random alt at the time knowing I would just destroy you yet again if I were trying and knew who you were.

2v2 pits weren't my facet. Fielding/1v1 I could beat anybody though.

If you're gonna claim anything, first be real enough to admit that you've played this game for many hours more than I have.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Remember when you spent every waking moment of your life on this game and still couldn't heal ebolts?

I do.

LOL

Im not sure how to do videos, but here is a pic that mgiht make ya feel a little better... keep in mind that all his guildies were healing him the entire time..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
the funny thing about that video is notice who im playing with. That guy was just learning how sallos worked and we still killed you more than you killed us. Also, you were on another random alt at the time knowing I would just destroy you yet again if I were trying and knew who you were.

2v2 pits weren't my facet. Fielding/1v1 I could beat anybody though.

If you're gonna claim anything, first be real enough to admit that you've played this game for many hours more than I have.

Uhh no?

You fucking lost like 15-1.

Are you so delusional that you actually believe the lies that come out of your mouth?

BTW these are 2 man ebolt syncs, you should be able to heal them by yourself moron. It shouldn't matter who your partner is, if you can heal them you don't need to rely on anybody else.

BTW You started hybrid back in like 2003 and I started in 2010.

You have probably a thousand more hours dedicated to this game fat boy

Are you so delusional that you actually believe the lies that come out of your mouth?

BTW You started hybrid back in like 2003 and I started in 2010.
lol the things that you say. You call me delusional? Now you're trolling!

Not only are you so hung up on a video from 2012, but you then think it's wise to say it was 15-1? If that was the case, everyone on this forum knows you'd have posted each time you've killed me, not just the 3-4 on that video.

And TIL I played this server before Hybrid even existed.

I started dueling in 2009, really only played heavily 2010-early 2011. Since then, it's been highly sporadic with long breaks. You on the other hand, have played religiously all day every day since you've started. And I have more play time? JOKES!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
lol the things that you say. You call me delusional? Now you're trolling!

Not only are you so hung up on a video from 2012, but you then think it's wise to say it was 15-1? If that was the case, everyone on this forum knows you'd have posted each time you've killed me, not just the 3-4 on that video.

And TIL I played this server before Hybrid even existed.

I started dueling in 2009, really only played heavily 2010-early 2011. Since then, it's been highly sporadic with long breaks. You on the other hand, have played religiously all day every day since you've started. And I have more play time? JOKES!

That's funny because you use to constantly tell me how you were always dueling against slip and cody and all those other good alchys who had long quit by 2009.

You went from playing ultima online for 12+ hours a day to questing on WOW for 12+ hours a day.

Good job tons of fun.

And that video was merely just to show you how much you suck since you can't do something as simple as heal ebolt syncs. There was no need to include all 15 duels when after 5 failed attempts people pretty much got the picture.

You can say anything you want, but at the end of the day you're just some fat little bitch that spent way too much time playing a video game that he never could manage to get good at.

Go get your house looted again by someone you know irl nerd