UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey Mickey, I think you dropped something ;]

You said give me 10 mil and I will give you your trophies.

i gave you 10 mil.

You didn't live up to your end of the deal by giving me the trophies.

That's a scam

I never said it was a cleaver scam, it was merely me using the honor system but it was still a scam lol.

If 10 mil meant anything to me I never would have even given you the gold, but like I said gold is nothing to me lol
cleaver scam? you arnt very cleaver lol ... it's clever bro

mickey when you experience a woman one day, you'll realize the delusional lies and rhetoric you spew means jack all on this silly forum board.

You know how I was better than you. Whether you'll admit it or not, you know. And at the end of the day, that's all that matters ;)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
mickey when you experience a woman one day, you'll realize the delusional lies and rhetoric you spew means jack all on this silly forum board.

You know how I was better than you. Whether you'll admit it or not, you know. And at the end of the day, that's all that matters ;)

Is this coming from the 25 year old virgin?

Lol you truely are delusional

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

I smashed you in every aspect of this game except for alchy which was fairly even once I actually practiced and got good at it. You can lie to yourself all you want to but I'm exceptionally good at every aspect of this game where you only excell in 1.

I am levels above you.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I was still playing OSI 16 years ago LOL

I didn't even start playing free uo servers until about 6 months after AOS was implemented into real UO back in 2003-2004

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
obviously in the Skype message your question is already answered... so stop telling people you didn't start uo till 2010...

I never said that, is read comprehension a skill you don't have?

i said i didn't start hybrid until 2010.

I started playing UO in 1997 and quit around 2004 and didn't start again until I started playing hybrid which was around 2010