UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey Mickey, I think you dropped something ;]

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
What's funny is, the only people that have ever had a problem with me are the b grade pvpers that have built up this fantasy that they are better than they actually are. You think I'm trolling you but I'm really not. If I think you suck at this game I am not gonna pretend that you don't just so your precious epeen doesn't get hurt. It truely blows my mind how delusional this game can make some people.
I can legit beat somebody like nelson 30x in a row and prove it with screen shots and he will still find a way to convince himself It never happened even if the evidence is right in front of him, and the same goes for long dong. I would like to think you're just trolling for pvp but I swear to God you're just really just that delusional.

I'm gonna say this and I want everybody to take a deep breath and take it in..

This is just a video game...

And if you're losing sleep because some stranger on the internet told you that you suck at a video game, then the real world is gonna be a real slap in the face slap in the face for you lol.

I'll say it again

I'm not trolling you.

I think nelson is a mediocre player at best and if the server was packed with players that were at my skill level then nobody would even know who you are, and the same goes for a real ninja.

Tyler, you were very good at alchy but literally absolute dog shit at every other aspect of this game which makes you as an all around terrible player.

Also nelson, the only reason you think you have turned into this elite pvper over the last few months is because nobody good plays anymore. I have watched you duel a bunch since you came back and your playstyle hasn't changed what so ever and you aren't playing against anybody with any amount of skill so I don't get how you think you're this super bad ass player now because you have been playing against scrubs? I'm sure it's easy to use the excuse " I'm so much better now then I was back then " but to be honest you're really not lol.

coolbeans

Sorceror
you wanna know what i think?

you're all bad.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

TRADE MAN

Squire
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Thank you for your service.

crikey

Sorceror
Mickey,

I see you talking shit to people, the way I read it is its good ol old school UO shit talk.
Its nothing personal, its part of UO to start a. rivalry and push their buttons.

Am I close?

Heck I did it too...towards those I knew I could beat. Look at some of the rude shit I said and did towards paratwins for example LOL...

All in good spirit. Its been a part of UO forever. Dont take it so seriously

If you cant beat someone, just be gracious and admit it

uonewb

Page
What's funny is, the only people that have ever had a problem with me are the b grade pvpers that have built up this fantasy that they are better than they actually are. You think I'm trolling you but I'm really not. If I think you suck at this game I am not gonna pretend that you don't just so your precious epeen doesn't get hurt. It truely blows my mind how delusional this game can make some people.
I can legit beat somebody like nelson 30x in a row and prove it with screen shots and he will still find a way to convince himself It never happened even if the evidence is right in front of him, and the same goes for long dong. I would like to think you're just trolling for pvp but I swear to God you're just really just that delusional.

I'm gonna say this and I want everybody to take a deep breath and take it in..

And if you're losing sleep because some stranger on the internet told you that you suck at a video game, then the real world is gonna be a real slap in the face slap in the face for you lol.

I'll say it again

I'm not trolling you.

I think nelson is a mediocre player at best and if the server was packed with players that were at my skill level then nobody would even know who you are, and the same goes for a real ninja.

Tyler, you were very good at alchy but literally absolute dog shit at every other aspect of this game which makes you as an all around terrible player.

Also nelson, the only reason you think you have turned into this elite pvper over the last few months is because nobody good plays anymore. I have watched you duel a bunch since you came back and your playstyle hasn't changed what so ever and you aren't playing against anybody with any amount of skill so I don't get how you think you're this super bad ass player now because you have been playing against scrubs? I'm sure it's easy to use the excuse " I'm so much better now then I was back then " but to be honest you're really not lol.
Dude how the fuck do you think you are better than me??? YOU LITERALLY HIDE ON ALT ACCOUNTS TO SAVE YOU'RE EGO. You literally will not get online and fight me 1v1 pits or field if I begged you to... YOU ARE SCARED TO "PVP" ON A "PVP" GAME...YOU SIR, ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME. I see the only way ima get you to shut the fuck up and stop thinking you are better than me and nelson (which you aren't) IS TO RECORD YOU RUNNING FROM ME NONSTOP AND SPAMMING G HEAL AND LIGHT WANDS, IN A 1V1..TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS MICKEY, I WILL START RECORDING YOU BEING A STRAIGHT FUCKING PUSSY.

Attachments

• netflixnchill-2.png
    netflixnchill-2.png
    998.2 KB · Views: 0

crikey

Sorceror
Youre crazy riding around on an ethy dude lol....unless you like eating bolas for breakfast

Dem mean ol japs will bola you, watch their horny mares have their way with you, then when the mares finish, trade you to the koreans for a bag of cookies XD

uonewb

Page
Youre crazy riding around on an ethy dude lol....unless you like eating bolas for breakfast

Dem mean ol japs will bola you, watch their horny mares have their way with you, then when the mares finish, trade you to the koreans for a bag of cookies XD
but i like fighting when i don't have the upper hand, I like people to think they actually have a chance so they actually stay and fight=)