UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hi

crikey

Sorceror
Lol
I posted my skill set at the start of this thread
U need tactics to bola you noob
If you got a dollar for everything you didnt know about uo or hybrid
you wouldnt have to live in the slum where they filmed district 9
Crikey was and extra for that movie
he didnt even need make up
only a noob uses a tamer without tactics for pvp. Don't even say that you own bola tamers with your template, that is a lie. Name one half decent bola tamer you have "owned"

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Most of my mares end up bonded
They do mad damage ill beat ur ass if u need me too
They have 80 of the top four skills to start
the only thing that sucks is when it gets to 75 magery it just wont go up anymore
you could train all fucking day and that shit will go up .1

Go get a fresh tamed mare to the skills you specified then come and field me. I would love to destroy your mare infront of your face while you're trying to sync spells with him on me. It isn't hard to train pets. I'm having a hard time not calling you an idiot but I thought everyone knew how to do it... Takes a few days at best.

You talk about obnoxious people on this forum yet read your signature :rolleyes: I don't think it gets much more obnoxious than that.

crikey

Sorceror
Go get a fresh tamed mare to the skills you specified then come and field me. I would love to destroy your mare infront of your face while you're trying to sync spells with him on me. It isn't hard to train pets. I'm having a hard time not calling you an idiot but I thought everyone knew how to do it... Takes a few days at best.

You talk about obnoxious people on this forum yet read your signature :rolleyes: I don't think it gets much more obnoxious than that.
his tamer isn't a mage. He uses a SHORT SPEAR and prays to get a lucky hit in with his mares lightning

But hey, if that's the template he wants to use, yipppeeeee. He won't kill anyone with a basic knowledge of how to play, but that's fine with me. Gives me something amusing to laugh at everytime I see him XD

Also, haha at destroying the mare. The one and only time this bag of garbage tried to 1 v 1 me (1 screen from guardone), I did exactly this. Destroyed his mare with no threat of death till it was redlined, then sadly, para mounted it and ran into town for the night :(

I did catch him at sandpits 1 v 1 one time, but he didn't attempt to fight me. Ran from sandpit allllll the way to town without stopping. Managed to get him down to about 1/4 health with explosion potions, but he barely slipped a few steps ahead of me (my ping is monstrous), so I could not finish him off, and he escaped into town.

For someone who talks shit about supposed "ganks"(like me and 4 mages is considered a gank), it's a bit ridiculious

Stay in your fucking house bitch XD. Enjoy pking ettin hunters for another 6 years.

Ibb4 "zomg tooo many wurds I can't read all tat im simple!!"

Seven Jr

Sorceror
his tamer isn't a mage. He uses a SHORT SPEAR and prays to get a lucky hit in with his mares lightning

But hey, if that's the template he wants to use, yipppeeeee. He won't kill anyone with a basic knowledge of how to play, but that's fine with me. Gives me something amusing to laugh at everytime I see him XD

Just makes him that much easier to kill... I would never be concerned about a dexxer/tamer combo, not in this life time. He got mad 1 night because I wouldn't drag my pets into the middle of a room with 6 monsters when he was attempting (Note: ATTEMPTING) to PK me. Sad sack.

"If you got a dollar for everything you didn't know about uo or hybrid"

He's clearly the most ignorant person on this game and yet he makes such irrational claims about others. The fool doesn't even know how to 7x his pets, thinks raising a mares magery over 75 is impossible :rolleyes:. He probably doesn't know tick counts for poison without looking it up either. Or why he can't solo someone on his red fencer. Or even why I opened it up for him to come PK my tamer ANYTIME and even waited for him as he recalled away :(

He isn't even a troll, that's the pathetic thing, he just looks like a giant dumbass and the GM's should trammel this garbage to spare him further humiliation.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

Fuck you faggot
My threads are always turned in to pissing contest by people who dont fucking play.
Get off my nuts
Again Bring ur ass out on a daily basis and ill fuck you.
Plain and simple

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
Just makes him that much easier to kill... I would never be concerned about a dexxer/tamer combo, not in this life time. He got mad 1 night because I wouldn't drag my pets into the middle of a room with 6 monsters when he was attempting (Note: ATTEMPTING) to PK me. Sad sack.

"If you got a dollar for everything you didn't know about uo or hybrid"

He's clearly the most ignorant person on this game and yet he makes such irrational claims about others. The fool doesn't even know how to 7x his pets, thinks raising a mares magery over 75 is impossible :rolleyes:. He probably doesn't know tick counts for poison without looking it up either. Or why he can't solo someone on his red fencer. Or even why I opened it up for him to come PK my tamer ANYTIME and even waited for him as he recalled away :(

He isn't even a troll, that's the pathetic thing, he just looks like a giant dumbass and the GM's should trammel this garbage to spare him further humiliation.

Who r u

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
YOU COCK SUCKING HATERS CAN FEED ME YOUR WINE LINES ALL DAY/
IM OUT THERe pvping solo
SUCK MY MOTHER FUCKING DICK
CRikey is a fucking joke
MAKE A MAGE U STUPID FUCING FAGGOT
Or better yet keep buying my high price g heal wands you stupid trick
Your fighitng style involves running away like a bitch

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

Good
Again who r u
Oh wait u play forums not uo

crikey

Sorceror
Fuck you faggot
My threads are always turned in to pissing contest by people who dont fucking play.
Get off my nuts
Again Bring ur ass out on a daily basis and ill fuck you.
Plain and simple
YOU COCK SUCKING HATERS CAN FEED ME YOUR WINE LINES ALL DAY/
IM OUT THERe pvping solo
SUCK MY MOTHER FUCKING DICK
CRikey is a fucking joke
MAKE A MAGE U STUPID FUCING FAGGOT
Or better yet keep buying my high price g heal wands you stupid trick
Your fighitng style involves running away like a bitch
Worst faggot ever!!!
Good
Again who r u
Oh wait u play forums not uo
LOL hahahaha soooo mad, 5 replies in a row!

Owned in game AND forums

I hope your wife and son don't suffer because of this :(

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
LOL hahahaha soooo mad, 5 replies in a row!

Owned in game AND forums

I hope your wife and son don't suffer because of this :(
Ur always trying to point out lil word victorys
how pathetic
I could give a fuck about what ur lonley faggot ass thinks about anying
the only reason i keep responding to you is bc it brings be joy to put you down
You are a stupid faggot that brought my personal life into the game
bc ur a loser who sucks at defence
u use every moded advantage to try to win
runics wands bolas
i just wait till ur no skill ganking faggot ass dies and take ur shit
in fact u have gotten so bad u wont leave the pond till its a clear one sided gank
and thats why u bring personal lies and shit into the game
bc u feel like it brings some validation to your pathetic game play
i mean ur the biggest fucking noob out there

crikey

Sorceror
Ur always trying to point out lil word victorys
how pathetic
I could give a fuck about what ur lonley faggot ass thinks about anying
the only reason i keep responding to you is bc it brings be joy to put you down
You are a stupid faggot that brought my personal life into the game
bc ur a loser who sucks at defence
u use every moded advantage to try to win
runics wands bolas
i just wait till ur no skill ganking faggot ass dies and take ur shit
in fact u have gotten so bad u wont leave the pond till its a clear one sided gank
and thats why u bring personal lies and shit into the game
bc u feel like it brings some validation to your pathetic game play
i mean ur the biggest fucking noob out there
All I read there was "WAHHHhhhhH"
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will fight you one on one anytime, away from del pond and away from your houses, so you don't escape to safety and claim it as some sort of weak ass victory. However, you always refuse my requests because I am a dexxer, and "OMG AN ALCHy dEXXER OH NO TOO HARD FOR PARATWINS!"

Also, do you always word your paragraphs like a fucking poem? Your just an ignorant, dumbfuck backwoods country hick who never passed 3rd grade. Get fucked you bucktoothed bozo LOL

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
All I read there was "WAHHHhhhhH"
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will fight you one on one anytime, away from del pond and away from your houses, so you don't escape to safety and claim it as some sort of weak ass victory. However, you always refuse my requests because I am a dexxer, and "OMG AN ALCHy dEXXER OH NO TOO HARD FOR PARATWINS!"

Also, do you always word your paragraphs like a fucking poem? Your just an ignorant, dumbfuck backwoods country hick who never passed 3rd grade. Get fucked you bucktoothed bozo LOL
YOu have to leave the pond for that
and the last time i had u redlined ur faggot but g healed u
I haev posted many screen shots of u dieing
Seriously i been running around solo for an hour
havent found a single fight
THE ONLY TIME U LEAVE POND IS IN A GROUP OF FIVE
THATS BC UR A COWARD
ITS A VIDEO GAME FAGGOT
YOU ALREADY GOT AIDS IN REAL LIFE
U CANT GET THEM IN UO

crikey

Sorceror
YOu have to leave the pond for that
and the last time i had u redlined ur faggot but g healed u
I haev posted many screen shots of u dieing
Seriously i been running around solo for an hour
havent found a single fight
THE ONLY TIME U LEAVE POND IS IN A GROUP OF FIVE
THATS BC UR A COWARD
ITS A VIDEO GAME FAGGOT
YOU ALREADY GOT AIDS IN REAL LIFE
U CANT GET THEM IN UO
you think I'm going to step of pond solo on my red right now? Nope, sorry....I've done way too much of that lately. Just ends in my trying to run away from 10 blues. What's wrong with using a group of 5 reds in Del? Rofl are you retarded?

Bottom line is, I have fought around del pond solo on a red more in the past 2 months then you have in the 6 years you have been here. Hypocrite much?

Until I see you do it, which would NEVER happen because you are too proud for some strange reason, I suggest you hush, because you are just being ridiculious right now

If you want to fight in a secluded location, of my choice, with video rolling so I can post your embaressing death to the world, then give me a buzz. Just promise me you won't roundhouse your wife when I slaughter you and your pets

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
you think I'm going to step of pond solo on my red right now? Nope, sorry....I've done way too much of that lately. Just ends in my trying to run away from 10 blues. What's wrong with using a group of 5 reds in Del? Rofl are you retarded?

Bottom line is, I have fought around del pond solo on a red more in the past 2 months then you have in the 6 years you have been here. Hypocrite much?

Until I see you do it, which would NEVER happen because you are too proud for some strange reason, I suggest you hush, because you are just being ridiculious right now

If you want to fight in a secluded location, of my choice, with video rolling so I can post your embaressing death to the world, then give me a buzz. Just promise me you won't roundhouse your wife when I slaughter you and your pets

U been on this server for like 2 mins
your a no body
everyone on this server hates me bc i fuck them one way r another
Im the bad guy
ur a ant