UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hi

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Good
Again who r u
Oh wait u play forums not uo

Actually I'm in the dungeons probably bare minimum of 2 hours a day, probably more on the weekends. I have killed you at a few idocs since I've been back as well as killed you and your pets in the dungeon.

You want to talk about crikey running and using Gheal wands EXCEPT you forget that when you wanted to fight my tamer I found you and you ran off and hid outside a teleporter to use spawn to your advantage. I even saw you the next day and waited at a spawn for you to go get your wiley "pk" you're soooo good on. You knew I was there with pets and would fight with them so don't use that as an excuse because it is nullified by you coming to hunt me specifically.

Britain Moongate, EVERYONE LEAVE HOUSE AND EBOLT! Those are exact quotes from you in TS before, why are you bashing Crikey for not leaving Del pond? I have been on both sides with you, in your Brit house helping and outside of it. When it comes down to it, you have house hid 5v3 and got us steam rolled because you're so "pro". After you kicking me from your guild for telling you to quit yelling at new players and telling them they suck and I would fight you anytime to prove you suck ass, I fought you at your moongate house. Me and a friend and 1 random always rolled your guild when you finally came out to fight.

Bottom line is, don't call me a forum warrior when I have even PM'd you trying to set up a fight that you ignore, want me to post that screenshot on the forums? Seeing as how you're all about proof.

[/IMG]

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
lol farming isnt pvp faggot
and i remember you
you called in 3 tamers and stood there an hour waiting for me
Your a bitch
fuck you
fuck your momma
fuck the faggot that u trade dick suckin with

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
you think I'm going to step of pond solo on my red right now? Nope, sorry....I've done way too much of that lately. Just ends in my trying to run away from 10 blues. What's wrong with using a group of 5 reds in Del? Rofl are you retarded?

Bottom line is, I have fought around del pond solo on a red more in the past 2 months then you have in the 6 years you have been here. Hypocrite much?

Until I see you do it, which would NEVER happen because you are too proud for some strange reason, I suggest you hush, because you are just being ridiculious right now

If you want to fight in a secluded location, of my choice, with video rolling so I can post your embaressing death to the world, then give me a buzz. Just promise me you won't roundhouse your wife when I slaughter you and your pets

Dude this isnt real life
we dont need to go through all ur faggot condtions to play uo
just stop runing like a bitch
or keep running like bitch
i really dont care

Seven Jr

Sorceror
lol farming isnt pvp faggot
and i remember you
you called in 3 tamers and stood there an hour waiting for me
Your a bitch
fuck you
fuck your momma
fuck the faggot that u trade dick suckin with

I just lol'd.

So your tamer gets owned by me alone, because you're stupid and started ebolting my dragon instead of trying to kill me. Then you gate your char out and bitch and moan saying "just wait you no wrestling bitch im going to fuck you up you vet bitch" SO I made my rounds again, tracked you in the room revealed and attacked you. You ran and hid on the teleporter in another room. EXPLAIN why I would take my pets into a room with 7 different spawns to chase a dexxer? So I waited for you to quit being a pussy and hiding in a corner, after which I said in Vent "Who wants to kill this punk bitch Para? Said he was going to own me and now he's hiding in the spawn at Hyth." Then I came in on my dexxer to chase you down because you were running off and everyone else was on foot. You have the entire horseshoe hallway to 1v1 me and yet you still ran to the next level. You want to talk shit yet I OFFER your 1v1's and shit you want to cry about me night fighting fair and I'm handing it to you.

Quit acting like a bitch and talking shit, I'm here willing to back it up and give you the fight you want and you're refusing it but continuing to talk shit. You know why no one likes you? Know why no one logs on to help you out anymore?

As Crikey said, we truly hope your wife and kids didn't suffer from the rage that ensued from your posting. If you think you're trolling us, just look at how angry you are when you post and how many times in a row you post and the time frame. You're a joke, you really need to uninstall this game and get a handle on reality before you go murder someone because you died.

You keep saying that the people on the forums don't play, I've been in 4 different dungeons for hours a day even past your houses by recalling there accidently because I still have runes from making the mistake of joining your guild yet I never see you ANYWHERE except for guard zone.