UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Holy crash Batman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapLoD

Sorceror
Re: Holy crash Batman!!

Daskin;1556402 said:
Sadly, it doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't change the fact of the matter.

sadly, it requires said wits to determine if another person does or does not possess them.

CapLoD

Sorceror

means someone at some point decided you said something beneficial to themselves and decided to give you E-props.

Daskin

Sorceror

CapLoD;1556413 said:
sadly, it requires said wits to determine if another person does or does not possess them.

Indeed. Hence my accurate statement.

And, pray tell, where did I "determine" the wits of any individual? T'was merely the postings I was referring to, no?

Please don't attempt to engage in a battle of wits unarmed.

CapLoD

Sorceror

Daskin;1556420 said:
Indeed. Hence my accurate statement.

And, pray tell, where did I "determine" the wits of any individual? T'was merely the postings I was referring to, no?

Please don't attempt to engage in a battle of wits unarmed.

"Please don't attempt to engage in a battle of wits unarmed."

lol okay that was funny.

you guys want to start a guild that does nothing but dresses in all pink and goes around and blue heals people being attacked by other players?

marinco

Sorceror

Pill Puller-GL;1556423 said:
you guys want to start a guild that does nothing but dresses in all pink and goes around and blue heals people being attacked by other players?

lol

<3

Daskin

Sorceror

Pill Puller-GL;1556423 said:

I personally look quite dashing in pink. And it wouldn't matter if we did want to because... *gasp* the server's not up!

Daskin

Sorceror

Big deal. I'm 4 beers in and awake all night as well.

Should I find something to make an excuse for?

Status
Not open for further replies.