UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Holy crash Batman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daskin

Sorceror
Re: Holy crash Batman!!

CapLoD;1556440 said:
so now you flame typos. lol

make excuses if you like. you're still a douche

"Now"? Ha! As if I ever stopped.
Awww... name calling. He likes me! He really likes me! Just can't find a non juvenile way to express it.

CapLoD

Sorceror

juvenile expressions of regard are the best. if we were in 4th grade I'd be punching you in the shoulder.

Daskin

Sorceror

CapLoD;1556444 said:
juvenile expressions of regard are the best. if we were in 4th grade I'd be punching you in the shoulder.

Seeee... I knew 'ya liked me. ^_^

Though, admittedly, I prefer adult expressions... but to each their own. Soon as the damn server comes back up I'm refreshing my house then calling it a night. In spite of it being morning already. Or as soon as this Death Note's over. If I lose my houses, I lose my houses. No sense crying over spilled cyber monies.

CapLoD

Sorceror

Daskin;1556449 said:
Seeee... I knew 'ya liked me. ^_^

Though, admittedly, I prefer adult expressions... but to each their own. Soon as the damn server comes back up I'm refreshing my house then calling it a night. In spite of it being morning already. Or as soon as this Death Note's over. If I lose my houses, I lose my houses. No sense crying over spilled cyber monies.

i do like you.

down to earth kind of guy. The server probably won't be up for at least 2 hours however.. the staff needs to sleep off their donation paid-for hangovers.

Good news is there will most likely be a revert wich will give you extra time.

Daskin

Sorceror

CapLoD;1556451 said:
i do like you.

down to earth kind of guy. The server probably won't be up for at least 2 hours however.. the staff needs to sleep off their donation paid-for hangovers.

Good news is there will most likely be a revert wich will give you extra time.

Sonuva... so I could've saved the hassle and just used my donation money instead to get myself inebriate as opposed to supporting their habit!?

What a rude awakening.

Here's to hoping for the extra allotted time.

CapLoD

Sorceror

sure you could have. But you wouldn't have the cool items that come from donating.

I'd rather pay 20 bucks for a skillball to make my mule than days and weeks of grinding.

Daskin

Sorceror

CapLoD;1556460 said:
sure you could have. But you wouldn't have the cool items that come from donating.

I'd rather pay 20 bucks for a skillball to make my mule than days and weeks of grinding.

Yup. Mounts and skill balls and a little bit of money to get myself started is what my donations went toward. My time is far too valuable to waste it on grinding up a bunch of skills on my characters. That and I have a tendency to spend a bit too frivolously.

Status
Not open for further replies.