UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How do you Connect to UO?

How do you connect to UO?

• Razor

Votes: 320 90.1%
  • ConnectUO

Votes: 12 3.4%
  • UOGateway

Votes: 40 11.3%
  • Injection / Ignition

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • UORice

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters

Zippy

Razor Creator
Re: How do you Connect to UO?

No I'm not adding server listing to Razor... We have CUO for that (which I also help out on... just in the client haxing part.)

I was mostly just curious....

a mongbat

Wanderer

I use Razor to connect to all shards I play on. There's no reason to go through the extra step of opening another program if I'm just going to load Razor when I play anyway.

Zerbean

Wanderer

I use razor... just been having a problem updating to the latest version =/

selo

Wanderer

Gateway because I have done so since I first started using freeshardsz.

Lynyrd

Knight

Razor if I'm getting on UOGamers.

UOGateway if I'm looking at others.

I use Razor for Hybrids. UOGateway for when I get that insatiable craving to have people with new shards throw million dollar checks/full skills/stats at me and place a large tower in a place where nobody else can get to and where glacial snow spawns on the ground. But then the silver spoon treatment gets boring and I always come back to my beloved Hybrids...or I go onto a family shard and laugh at the neon colored ethereals. Mystical Unicorn FTW!

Caz

Knight

Caucasian_samurai;1265034 said:
I use Razor for Hybrids. UOGateway for when I get that insatiable craving to have people with new shards throw million dollar checks/full skills/stats at me and place a large tower in a place where nobody else can get to and where glacial snow spawns on the ground. But then the silver spoon treatment gets boring and I always come back to my beloved Hybrids...or I go onto a family shard and laugh at the neon colored ethereals. Mystical Unicorn FTW!

ahahah

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

Woops answered without reading the question lol.. I don't play other shards, just hybrid. I only use razor..