UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How do you earn money? (survey)

How do you earn your money?

• Tamer

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Bard

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Treasure Hunter

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Thief (includes scamming, looting corpses, killing Tamers/Bards, ...etc.)

Votes: 42 11.6%
  • Trading (rares, houses, ...etc.)

Votes: 73 20.2%
  • Donation

Votes: 29 8.0%
  • Other (tell us!..:P)

Votes: 113 31.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanin

Wanderer
Re: How do you earn money? (survey)

I actually use a dexxer, Then again i aint all about the loot or gold like most. ;p

TheRemedy

Sorceror

Other --> Find people working hard taming, hunting, farming, etc. Run up on them and slaughter their hard working ass, take their gold and say "pwnd", and then leave.

Luck. Something bad may happen, then something good. I just go with luck on most things. Seems to be working at the moment.

Snorkler

Wanderer

i'm just poor compared to most people... other than that its farming with the tamer

Sterb

Wanderer

What I did on another free shard, (I learned that it worked on OSI but I didn't want to do it to people who paid) walk around player houses acting like a new guy, let the friend you, maybe even co-own you, and log. Go back on a few hours later and take everything.
(I'm not doing it here so don't blame me)

Caz

Knight

Sterb;1225176 said:
What I did on another free shard, (I learned that it worked on OSI but I didn't want to do it to people who paid) walk around player houses acting like a new guy, let the friend you, maybe even co-own you, and log. Go back on a few hours later and take everything.
(I'm not doing it here so don't blame me)

Lol I love doing that to guilds who grief rpers and newbs.

Use a 7x warrior LJing/hiding/resist/swords/anatomy/tactics/healing

and also a mage with runes marked to every lich spawn in game.

Gate warrior around to each lich spawn and drop off loot (gold/wands) once you get 5-8k and use a bettle. Never engage in fights while farming.

If enemies show up run your warrior away and hide. get mage char to gate out. hop through gate drop loot and move on to next spawn.

Farm for 4-5 hours a day during lowest peak hours. (usually before japs log on all the way till 4-5am MST).

Step 1: Find random player
Step 2: Smile and make friendly with the random player.
Step3: Take a bite of my sandwich.
Step 4: Proceed to rape random player whilst chewing said bite of sandwich thus allowing the satisfaction of eating a tasty sandwich and making easy money blend together to create a kind of euphoria.
Step 5: Chop off the random players head to be later deposited on the doorstep and gather all the loot.
Step 6: Sell the players loot for $$$Cash$$$

:D