UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How do you earn money? (survey)

How do you earn your money?

• Tamer

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Bard

Votes: 13 3.6%
  • Treasure Hunter

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Thief (includes scamming, looting corpses, killing Tamers/Bards, ...etc.)

Votes: 42 11.6%
  • Trading (rares, houses, ...etc.)

Votes: 73 20.2%
  • Donation

Votes: 29 8.0%
  • Other (tell us!..:P)

Votes: 113 31.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXGankeDXx

Wanderer
Re: How do you earn money? (survey)

i usly get money from killing tamers in dungons... last night me and my friend got 10k in 5 mins from killing tamers.... its not hard just get yourself a 7x stun healer or stun scrib and your golden... PS i did get most my money from donating but ive restarded this shard like 3 times so...

disguyman

Sorceror

bods

tamer

alchy

steal filled commodity deeds

idocs

poker

skelies at gy?!?!?!

kill a guy with 10 mill in a gift box before he banks it?!?!?!

idocs (check sig) and taming mostly. once you start getting a couple mil, farming for 10k a run gets really old really fast though, so I've just been fighting. When I first GMed magery I made my first mil town killing and getting PKs killed then selling the loot.

Killa Gorilla;1233334 said:
poker. 800k net gain and rising in 1 week.

Second week, net loss of 2.2 million.

Note to gamblers: STOP! I dont have a single gold coin to gamble with now.

Killa Gorilla;1253928 said:
Second week, net loss of 2.2 million.

Note to gamblers: STOP! I dont have a single gold coin to gamble with now.

lol
Its what happens.

Don't play with what you cant afford to lose, if you do you always lose. If you play with an amount you're comfortable losing, you win, cause you dont give a fuck and will call the asshats who try to push the table with a bluff, then win!

joey2ultima

Sorceror

To make money on hybrid you need to first save a decent amount of money and then wait for the right opertunity. I will tell everyone who is reading this looking for advice that it is really hard to make your first 5-10 mill but after that you will fall into easy gold all the time.

Now I know what your thinking 5-10 mil is a shitload but it is do able with a little patience. I suggest doing idocs and trading lower priced items 100k+. To do this you will need a good understanding of idoc's and some knowledge of item worth on uogamers hybrid. Knowledge is power, knowing the worth of soemthing while another is unsure, take advantage and resell to the right people for profit. Like I said.. Idoc's are easy gold and a good way to not spend any of your gold that you are saving to get rich with. From idocs you will loot the res needed to play..regs,armour,weapons,potions...place idocs and sell them, plots are worth a lot of gold.

Now in your spair time site around the banka nd forums...wait for someone selling a high priced item for cheap (it always happens difference is do YOU have that extra 5 mill to buy dudes 18x18?, he needs the money for poker NOW :p), then you take that plot and wait...sell it for 7-10 mil and yu just made an easy 2-5 mil doing pretty much nothing...This is how the rich stay rich on uogamers...