UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How many dream team does it take..

Re: How many dream team does it take..

Lament;1445527 said:
dreamteam's w/o a doubt the worst faction guild uog has ever seen

their tactics even numbers and pussy way of pretending to 1v1 fight puts them at the least respected level of any guild i've seen

the funny thing is half of the time they pretend to 1v1 the decoy dies b4 the ganksquad gets there
happy to say i've done this to every one of their members
run..........teleport..........mini heal...............run..............run...........teleport..........double click blue gate

thats most of what ive seen you do........but ya we are the ones who are trash. LOL

Stides;1445820 said:
but joey has a higher post count then lament ;p

wait a sec, we talkin bout postcount?

Megumi

Wanderer

joey2ultima;1445502 said:
And I never said break was a good member but he was and is a decent active player. Which made him a good guild member to have in general. He is a douche but he's an alright kid overall.

Anyways dude I had a guild named murder inc....
we did idocs...
I was there leader..well me and killjoy, kill is pro
And we got stinking rich owning that guild..

Come to Justice shrine..
We own that bitch...

Watch out though you might crash to our rare house...

Ghostface

Justice shrine eh?
Okay... Come to Skara docks. I own it.

Also, have all the rares you want. I still win.

guys im really good at uo i played 5 years ago and had this guild and owned everyone and everything and all the npcs and all the items and all the houses and all the boats and boars too thats boats but with a t instead of an r a boar is like a big big piggy i hope my social worker takes me to the lake today to play frisbee and get frozen yogurt

Bobby McPrescott;1445928 said:
guys im really good at uo i played 5 years ago and had this guild and owned everyone and everything and all the npcs and all the items and all the houses and all the boats and boars too thats boats but with a t instead of an r a boar is like a big big piggy i hope my social worker takes me to the lake today to play frisbee and get frozen yogurt

WE BOAT MOUNTS THAT ARENT EVEN TAME JUST SO PEOPLE CANT TAME THEM

lawlbawl;1445755 said:
Why do people bitch about off screening? The only way to suck is if you loose a fight imo.. I chug pots, because its part of the game.. if I am getting dropped on and I have no Mana.. I will off screen, or run behind a house.. If I know I am going to die, I run off.. Because I dont want to fucking die? Give it a rest guys..

talk all you want bro... but when you offscreen 2v4 you suck at uo... end of story.... try learning to heal... if yall want some help healing i will gladly teach yall for FREE... AIM-Rebel5407

O btw

Everyone stop bitching, I don't see anyone making an effort to recruit and field even #'s

Dreamteam stop talking shit until you kill people even #'s

Problem solved

AND STOP POSTING UNCROPPED SCREEN SHOTS

Bobby McPrescott;1445958 said:
O btw

Everyone stop bitching, I don't see anyone making an effort to recruit and field even #'s

Dreamteam stop talking shit until you kill people even #'s

Problem solved

AND STOP POSTING UNCROPPED SCREEN SHOTS

see the thing is bobby, we kill people even numbers all day. they just dont make threads, so u dont hear about it. "OMG DREAM TEAM KILLED ME EVEN NUMBERS" more often than not, we have more than our opponnent, but when its even or when we are outnumbered people start seeing things, and say that we had 12 when really it was a 6v7........we are skilled, we have skilled players, yes we die just like everyone else, but saying we suck because we have numbers is just a crutch, if you cant recruit active players to field with you, its not my problem. I play this game for my enjoyment, not to give you an even number fight. man up and recruit more people if all you can do is cry about Dream Team having alot of players.

JesseJane;1445967 said:
see the thing is bobby, we kill people even numbers all day. they just dont make threads, so u dont hear about it. "OMG DREAM TEAM KILLED ME EVEN NUMBERS" more often than not, we have more than our opponnent, but when its even or when we are outnumbered people start seeing things, and say that we had 12 when really it was a 6v7........we are skilled, we have skilled players, yes we die just like everyone else, but saying we suck because we have numbers is just a crutch, if you cant recruit active players to field with you, its not my problem. I play this game for my enjoyment, not to give you an even number fight. man up and recruit more people if all you can do is cry about Dream Team having alot of players.

Hence why I told people to stop bitching until they atleast make an effort to recruit some new blood.

You can't really talk shit to the folks who you gank - well, you can. But it's pretty dick, imho. Even though it's their own fault for fielding while outnumbered. And it's pretty hilarious to see the raged posts flood the faction forums.

Bobby McPrescott;1445978 said:
Hence why I told people to stop bitching until they atleast make an effort to recruit some new blood.

You can't really talk shit to the folks who you gank - well, you can. But it's pretty dick, imho. Even though it's their own fault for fielding while outnumbered. And it's pretty hilarious to see the raged posts flood the faction forums.

i dont ever talk shit, here or the field, the only time i respond is to defend myself or my guild.

Lynyrd

Knight

Bobby McPrescott;1445928 said:

GBF:BG:AJFJKBGLKFJGHFJHFJFKSBJGBHFGJFGFGBBBGALB:G

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott;1445978 said:

werent you in *V* the zerg guild that trash talked lit it was their job. hehehe.

Steve Zissou;1446031 said:
werent you in *V* the zerg guild that trash talked lit it was their job. hehehe.

That's because we owned SS even #'s :(

Hence Bugs flipping out on a 10 page forum spam frenzy

Megumi

Wanderer

Bobby McPrescott;1446057 said:
That's because we owned SS even #'s :(

Hence Bugs flipping out on a 10 page forum spam frenzy

The i made Safety in Numbers and both those trash guilds disa-fucking-peared.

Flipper

Knight

DementedJester;1446062 said:
The i made Safety in Numbers and both those trash guilds disa-fucking-peared.

lol

thats because you recruited from them

Donovahn

Wanderer

joey2ultima;1445502 said:
And I never said break was a good member but he was and is a decent active player. Which made him a good guild member to have in general. He is a douche but he's an alright kid overall.

Anyways dude I had a guild named murder inc....
we did idocs...
I was there leader..well me and killjoy, kill is pro
And we got stinking rich owning that guild..

Come to Justice shrine..
We own that bitch...

Watch out though you might crash to our rare house...

Ghostface

It's unbelievable how cool you are.

Joshua

Traveler

i like fighting dream team. i get enjoyment out of syncing jesse every night.

<3 U Jesse [e kiss