UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How much is all the bin laden stuff worth?

EvilLlama

Traveler
All the black green clothing like 10k-20k each but doubt people will buy that.

The antlers go from 200k - 400k from what I've seen

Hydrofiend

Knight
Ya, looks like 200k for green antlers, 300k white/red, 400k blue. There were a lot less people logged on when blue was handed out. Price is still settling though.

Angrybob

Wanderer
Seems the price is dropping. I cant seem to sell 2 complete suits and seal stuff and 2x green antlers for 300k.

First night everyone was going mad for that shit.

Still the red/white/blue antlers made a 30k newbie 'rich' to 1.2mil, so I'm reasonably happy ;) More money than I ever owned in UO.

silent bob 420

Wanderer
charlie stfu you sell for 5 tiems what you pay on forum you troll... give it a yaer guys most people will break the cbd ones for the cbds and there will be next to none left. value almost incrased 200% easy math when you think about it... charlie only says there worth garbage so he gets sold more so he can sell them all for fat profit... the new hue green funny that he says its only worth 100k hahahaha pathetic salemens ship no wonder he only can get mexicans to go for it

silent bob 420

Wanderer
and two there werent fucking 3600 of each handed out you noob. max online reached 2k maybe and that was for only the blue one.... the rest of them most peopel got bank hit s0 dont go there saying there were 3600 of each cause there werent even close to that many... with my 3 account on that leaves and everyone else that had 3 to 4 accounts i guess only about 5oo-700 accutally people with them /....

FacePump

Knight
me myself i wouldnt pay over 150k for any of the trammies.. there is tons floating about + none are blessed.. i kinda think 100k is a reasonable price for the moment.. Blessed sandals when tey come out like this sell for 50k.. and they are blessed

maybe down the road id be willing to pay 200k or so.. but not now its to new.. once the rich people get their fill of them all these 200k offers to sell are going to drop like rocks..

its just my opinon . sell it for what u can get ;) gimp could be right too.. WHO n the FUCK really knows

but i dont like buying shit igotta cbd to look nice for 300k esp when its brand spankin new

i dont know if i got ripped off or i ripped them off by ur guys prices but i traded RED hr sandals for red CBD'ed binladen trammy +50k
i thought it was fair.. but i got the sandals for 350k years ago :!

GimpCent

Knight
I had to copy this so he can't say he didn't say this when price is at 100k each.

Last I knew I never had a history of changing my price checks at all, and furthermore I don't have a history of being wrong, unlike you. Your price checks aren't valid (see below). Will white and brown drop down super low... probably Red will be liked by all player killers and blue will be liked by all those who run beetles... so I am not wrong you seek to only benefit yourself. I seek to benefit no one, as I rarely touch minor rares like that. I could care less about making 100K here 100K there, waste of my fucking time.​

I do not a have a history of changing my price checks at all..... will they drop down yes but what they are currently worth is for the blue and red is 300k and should never go down lower... white yea sure brown or whatever yea sure

You make you money of using and abusing new players your price checks are little more than SPAM and I dont personally know why you are allowed to do it
You hurt the shard as a whole, and never once have I seen you give anything back too it
You aren't that smart, people just dont care about the game as much as you do to fuck over their fellow man

and for all your trying you are poor compared to uonoobs, will, me, Sir Yaya, Black Sheep, Gash, Frank or any top poker player..... keep working scrubbie mcbubbles
I have gave away more than your worth... even with your fallon sandals or death shroud
Example you are selling them in game for 250k, right now

Scouts Out​
*Rides away on your fake girlfriend*​

Code Blue

Knight
Last I knew I never had a history of changing my price checks at all, and furthermore I don't have a history of being wrong, unlike you. Your price checks aren't valid (see below). Will white and brown drop down super low... probably Red will be liked by all player killers and blue will be liked by all those who run beetles... so I am not wrong you seek to only benefit yourself. I seek to benefit no one, as I rarely touch minor rares like that. I could care less about making 100K here 100K there, waste of my fucking time.​

I do not a have a history of changing my price checks at all..... will they drop down yes but what they are currently worth is for the blue and red is 300k and should never go down lower... white yea sure brown or whatever yea sure

You make you money of using and abusing new players your price checks are little more than SPAM and I dont personally know why you are allowed to do it
You hurt the shard as a whole, and never once have I seen you give anything back too it
You aren't that smart, people just dont care about the game as much as you do to fuck over their fellow man

and for all your trying you are poor compared to uonoobs, will, me, Sir Yaya, Black Sheep, Gash, Frank or any top poker player..... keep working scrubbie mcbubbles
I have gave away more than your worth... even with your fallon sandals or death shroud
Example you are selling them in game for 250k, right now

Scouts Out​

Gimp this shard is dead I sat at brit gate for about 2 hours now unhid

And i got killed 0 times.

ON A SATURDAY NIGHT.

GimpCent

Knight
Gimp this shard is dead I sat at brit gate for about 2 hours now unhid

And i got killed 0 times.

ON A SATURDAY NIGHT.

Locations have changed, moongates and house hiding are a thing of the past. Population has gone down by not dramatically. People been saying the world been ending for 1000's of years, I don't know but humans are very destructive in their minds. It is people like UoGamers50 speed up any population decline. The question is what are you going to do? Let it die or help it grow?​
Ps I can stop by and kill you if you, if that makes you feel any better but there is no reason to go to Brit Gate even newbies have magery​

Scouts Out​

Code Blue

Knight
Locations have changed, moongates and house hiding are a thing of the past. Population has gone down by not dramatically. People been saying the world been ending for 1000's of years, I don't know but humans are very destructive in their minds. It is people like UoGamers50 speed up any population decline. The question is what are you going to do? Let it die or help it grow?

Ps I can stop by and kill you if you, if that makes you feel any better but there is no reason to go to Brit Gate even newbies have magery

im going to sit back drunk like usual and watch the fire burn

GimpCent

Knight
whats the current price of the antlers anyone know?
Well I see you selling them for 250k and normal people selling them at 350k. Guess it helps when your not hated by everyone.​
Hope this helps​
Scouts Out​
*Remembers World War 2*​