UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How much is all the bin laden stuff worth?

GimpCent

Knight
I will not release the chat, but UoGamers and me talked and I find him to be 100% right. I was wrong and I will admit that, my logic was in error and he was right​
Through the meeting can't believe I am saying this but I believe he helps the server's economy, we went though some numbers it wasn't just a opinion matter.​
Him as a person I still believe to be a dickhead but he is helping the server and I wont be subject to questioning on how. Believe me or not I don't care.​
He is more saint then sinner in his own special way​
No further comment​
Scouts Out​
*Begins to read the Bible on the toilet*​

Dexter420

Sorceror
I will not release the chat, but UoGamers and me talked and I find him to be 100% right. I was wrong and I will admit that, my logic was in error and he was right​
Through the meeting can't believe I am saying this but I believe he helps the server's economy, we went though some numbers it wasn't just a opinion matter.​
Him as a person I still believe to be a dickhead but he is helping the server and I wont be subject to questioning on how. Believe me or not I don't care.​
He is more saint then sinner in his own special way​
No further comment​
Scouts Out​
*Begins to read the Bible on the toilet*​
Sorry, but i say bullshit. How does buying stuff for lower then cost off people, then selling it for twice what he paid, and turning it into big checks and doing nothing with it help the server at all???

As to the antlers, I have had no problem selling all colors 300-400k.

silent bob 420

Wanderer
Gimp im upset with you... he doesnt contribute to the shard in any way.. he bank sits and buys stuff from kids for dirt cheap saying its a deal.. and sells for 5x the value... hes not bettering the shard at all.. hes making himself rich thats it.. no way in hell can you compair his ass to a saint...

Gimp im upset with you... he doesnt contribute to the shard in any way.. he bank sits and buys stuff from kids for dirt cheap saying its a deal.. and sells for 5x the value... hes not bettering the shard at all.. hes making himself rich thats it.. no way in hell can you compair his ass to a saint...

honestly silentbob420 break ur logic down, i need to see where the error is.

I fulfill the needs and wants of the playerbase on the metric of items & gold.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/antlers.475237/#post-3692743

some are selling at 100k right now