UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How rich is rich?

JT's bitch

Wanderer
Re: How rich is rich?

RoXx.X;1523939 said:
Don't give em shit and cybering is lame don't do that shit either lol. Also a lot of nasty dudes will prolly try to come to you saying they are like 15 and try to get your pics when you know they are probably like 35 year old creeps. So be careful with posting pics on the net and shit =/.

But I'm sure your not that stupid :)
Actually, guys seem to not care about lying. They say their age, like sometimes they're twice my age, and they STILL ask. I should report them to like.. what's that show... you know the one with chris henson on dateline?? How to catch a predator or something. D<

RoXx.X

Wanderer

JT's bitch;1523942 said:
Actually, guys seem to not care about lying. They say their age, like sometimes they're twice my age, and they STILL ask. I should report them to like.. what's that show... you know the one with chris henson on dateline?? How to catch a predator or something. D<

Thats disgusting. Fucking creeps. And these guys ask for nudes?

God I find that fucking disgusting. I cannot stand these old dudes who go after fucking 16 year olds. goddamn. fucking losers.

JT's bitch

Wanderer

RoXx.X;1523949 said:

God I find that fucking disgusting. I cannot stand these old dudes who go after fucking 16 year olds. goddamn. fucking losers.

Srsly. lol They're all over ultima online. D;

When I started playing when I was 13, they even asked then... not kidding...

It's called "google images"

Daskin

Sorceror

JT's bitch;1523932 said:
My boobs are like fkn small. =/

It's cuz you're still a girl. =P Wait until you near womanhood and they'll come into their own. Sheesh. Kids these days.

Daskin;1523960 said:
It's cuz you're still a girl. =P Wait until you near womanhood and they'll come into their own. Sheesh. Kids these days.

Actually, my breasts were fully grown at the ripe age of 16

JT's bitch

Wanderer

I don't know if anyone saw me and my friend yesterday.. lol... well we each made 3 characters named Jap Invasion with like 100 eval, med, and magery then we boxed people and killed them. Then on our other characters we looted their stuff... but it was really weird because the stuff actually stayed with you when you ressed again.. o_O I think it's a glitch... but hey I got like 200 of each reg so it's a good glitch to me. :]

Daskin

Sorceror

RoXx.X;1523949 said:

Though I hate guys like that... I hate to say that under aged, under dressed attention whores are, basically, asking for it. I mean, if they really disliked the negative attention that much... they'd nix it out. =)

RoXx.X

Wanderer

Daskin;1523960 said:

lol yes this is true. But small boobs are cute tho imo.

Daskin

Sorceror

JT's bitch;1523966 said:
Yay. Just what we needed. Posts about boobies. D;

You post pictures of the boobies, the posts about them will follow. I'm quite certain you've figured this out in all your attention whoring.

RoXx.X

Wanderer

Daskin;1523965 said:
Though I hate guys like that... I hate to say that under aged, under dressed attention whores are, basically, asking for it. I mean, if they really disliked the negative attention that much... they'd nix it out. =)

Yeah I agree with this. And also a lot younger 15-16 year old girls definitely look like they could be 18 or 19, so its confusing sometimes. And I'll fuck a girl as long as shes 18, but these days its hard to tell, i gotta like ask for i.d (I've literally done this lol).

But yeah I agree with ya.

JT's bitch

Wanderer

Daskin;1523970 said:
You post pictures of the boobies, the posts about them will follow. I'm quite certain you've figured this out in all your attention whoring.

I don't post my boobies though. lol
But I AM an attention whore. =]

JT's bitch

Wanderer

Bobby McPrescott;1523974 said:
How rich is rich?

Oprah. D;

Edit: I'm OMG.. lol... you just cured me.. anyways I would have said it in game but everytime I type a lettr it's all "you don't have this spell.." lykwtf how do I fix it?! t.t