UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hurrican Francis - House decay...

R

Ryan

Hurrican Francis - House decay...

House decay is staying OFF.

Please pray for those people in Florida, we just hired a new counselor (Vile) who is in Florida and was just evacuated by the police. Please send him your best.

I feel so badly for these people.

Tay M'real

Sorceror
I am in North Georgia and we do not have to worry about it...but definately a good gesture....

I commend you Ryan

Best of luck to you Vile!

AmenRoXXor

Wanderer
I feel bad for us too. I am in Pembroke Pines, sitting in the area where the eye wall is set to reach shore (plus or minus 10-15 miles). I'm glad I chose this shard to play on, I appreciate that since the power will be out for awhile, that my account will be saved and nothing will be lost. For perception sake, this storm is more than twice as big as Andrew back in 1992. Andrew was the most costly storm to hit the UNited States, EVER.

Chiln

Sorceror
I live in Palm Beach, the projected path for the eye, is a mere 10 miles north of here. Everyone is getting the hell outta here....2 category 4 hurricanes in 2 weeks. Im afraid that once it gets into the warm water off the coast it will breach a category 5...Hurricanes also lead to tornados and typhoons, its scary shit and everyone is evacuated. We are going west and south to Naples on the west coast. We should be safe, but this storm is going to encompass nearly all of Florida. To all of those other floridians, good luck, please be safe, and get the hell out. This is serious shit, going to be alot worse then Charley. I might not have a computer when I come back home on sunday or monday...hell I might not even have a house. I just want the gulfstream in the atlantic to pull it north. Im praying for everyone, God Bless
-Chiln

git r dun

Sorceror
I live about 2 minutes outside of the mandatory evacuation zone for west palm beach, and this shit sucks. We are going to NC to stay with some family for a while it seems :/ They are predicting landfall of the eye about 15 minutes north of my home.

pinion18

Wanderer
Im up in Myrtle Beach SC, I hope it doesnt head this way. We've had flooding problems from Bonnie, Charlie, Gaston, and now possibly Frances. Good luck to you floridians.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
If anyone need a place to stay my parents have condos in Savannah GA.. You know just a good 6 hour drive for most of you. But im serious, we are already housing 2 cousins from palm beach.

I was in vacation in florida a few weeks ago when the last hurrican hit. It was fucking scary and kinda awe inspiring at the same time. We were in a safe spot where there would be no flooding. I saw a tree get ripped out of it's roots and even saw a tornado in the horizon. Good luck guys, hope everyone is smart and evacuates if they get asked too.

Thangos

Wanderer
Damn, I feel for you guys that live in it's path. I hope and wish you well. Nothing like the power of mother nature. Never been in a hurricane but 2 tornados. One in 89 and another in 94. So I can't even imagine how it must feel to have to leave home and have the anxiety of trying to get back to what is left :(

Thank God at least you have time to get out. The tornado that hit in 94 I had just got home from work. I knew my dog was home alone I had enough time to get in the garage and into the basement before it hit.

I will keep you guys in my prayers.

Que Cee

Sorceror
This shit is heavy, from what I've been seeing "Frances" is going to wipe out one hell of a good portion of the seaboard, I think I'd be getting the hell out of Florida if I were down there :eek:

Good luck and God bless.

Que Cee

Sorceror
I'm a bit curious as to if prices for supplies are jacked up in such times, in the area anyway, anyone know?

VileStyle

Wanderer
Hey guys. its gotten REALLY bad lately, as its forecasted for the eye to hit me directly. I am CNS Vile btw. I took some pictures for all of you.
<b>All the pumps are out of gas within about 25 miles of the sea. anyone stuck now is stuck. period.

Even the street lights have failed and are being taken down.

As i was evacuating...
">

Fatality

Sorceror
Aright Vile, I hope you guys get through from this and your house stays up, Its headed my way big time but its predicted to only have about 50-70 mph winds which isn't as bad as most of the places getting walaped, But however, I truely hope my house stays up and keeps our family safe as we may be sticking it out in Pasco County....However! I will be playing UO up until the power blows out =) ha!

But seriously, Vile keep safe man, and I hope you kept going because if that fucker turns like it did last time, ur going to get blasted....GL man and I hope you all pray for us and wish it turns and goes back out into the sea or the eye collaspes....Talk to yas later.

3x as big as Charley
2x as big as Andrew
=
a fucking monster which will leave absolute devastation...Some of you who are young and ruthless may not seem to think its a big deal as you are well safe in your homes far away from where this guy is hitting, Please please go onto google and look up Andrew damages and picture that 2x worse...and picture your house not being there...You guys need to pray for us seriously, I cannot stress how important this shit is...This may be the last post I ever make...