UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hurrican Francis - House decay...

Lamar

Wanderer
I live in Miami and im rdy for this bitch (frances) so bring it..........

P.S : Admins, i am accepting any rewards you would like to give me...... thanks you <3 i will need it to ge through the bitch.

I appreciate your concerns btw.

Peter-hybrid

Wanderer
im from kendal and man i know how hurricanes suck (92') but this one looks like its going a bit north of the lake oakichobee so im good but since this hurricane is so huge , im going to feel some hard stuff still :cool: good luck Vile!

AmenRoXXor

Wanderer
As far as price gouging, yeah it happens, but if you get caught by the man doing it, they don't put up with that shit in FL. Neither do the people. After Andrew hit and wiped out 1/3 of Miami, there was a group of 'entreprenuers' selling bottled water for like 5 bucks a bottle, and ice for about 10-20 bucks a bag. Some gang bangers got wind that tey were doing this, jacked their ass, took teir money, and gave away all the shit for free. HAH!! Whoever said bangers are all bad have never seen that.

Vile.. sucks you had to be evacuated, I wish you well and hope everything is gonna be ok with your house.

Latest info on Frances - Reduced to Cat 3, moving slow at 10 mph, 280 miles from miami/dade. this at 1am FL time.

2x as strong as charlie? jesis. I'm praying for you guys. I can't even think of a hurrican being worse then charlie. Thank god i'm not on vacation still, lol (never thaught i would say that) Like i said before, i got caught in the middle of it. You guys will never know how strong a storm can get untill your in a hurricane, jesis was scary. Well, like i said before, i'm praying for you guys.

Juvenile

Wanderer
According the weather channel this morning ... The hurricane dropped to a catagory three. But it's possible it can get stronger again befor hitting land. Lets just hope it gets weaker. >:

DocArrows

Wanderer
Glad I'm far off them Huricans over here in Holland.
Good luck and God bless for every single Floradian both here on UOGamers and everywhere else. Non deserves to get their houses, area's devestated like that.

I hope you all the best, you will be in our Prayers.
Godspeed.

Caldwerl

Wanderer
Eye Wall

Yes i'm in Cocoa Beach florida right now and hehe i'm still in my house (a bit crazy) but anyway i saw on the news about the eye of the storm collapsing so we came back from the disney land hotel we were staying at and so now were back at my house (i wanted to stay at disney :( ) and we live down the street of the beach so we gonna get some hella storms here hehe and we believe that there's not gonna be a surge (hopefully) and they said on news its just gonna be alot of rain and wind but yeah if it does get too serious and strengthens we gonna make our way cause we have friends and all so we could just drive there cause we have full tanks of gas (lucky us) ....err alright well im going back to play UO later....

S

salamando-hybrid

If you guys got no place to go and can get to Harrisburg PA, party at my house. I'll provide the drinks since you guys are probably going to lose some money in property damage.

Caldwerl

Wanderer
Well the hurricane is upon us it should hit land soon the winds of it went down to 100mph i dunno if it'll strengthen once it makes landfall most likely not. But hey im not a meteoroligist. :D

kaervek said:
gonna lose power tonite I think.... but ty much for the no-house-decay thing

uog 4 life!

Rob, you lose power yet? I've been trying to call you all day.

Its 1900 here and we're getting rocked by strong gusts right now. Thank for the no-house-decay too.

Klath

In Flames

Wanderer
I too live in Florida i am in miami, and hurricane frances is happeniong as i type i am secluded inside my house and with all my windows boarded up. i am lucky i have electricity because according to the news 7000 homes are without electricity, i don't dare go outside, i wish i could because the cigarette smoke in the aor is somewhat uncomfortable. i probably could go out but what is the fun in that?

peace

AmenRoXXor

Wanderer
Ft. Lauderdale/Pembroke Pines here. 7.30 am.. minor damage to plants, a couple of trees down. Gusts still hitting, lucky i got power, I dont think it will go down, there were a couple of times last nite that it sputtered. I feel for everyone north of here, we are indded blessed in some fashion to not have been hit hard.

Hooray for Channel 7 and their awesome coverage.

Hah i live in Orlando...Im in tenn. Right now though. I ducked out of this hurricane. Fuck loosing that power bullshit. We aint had power for fuckin 5 days. I wish i would have had the chance to go surfin on sat though. Would have been some great waves. But oh well