UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Factions are horrible

Re: Hybrid Factions are horrible

_Choru_ said:
stides, i have this new rule, whenever you post i go and check:

http://www.dieirl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2441

and

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68575

if you still havnt responded, i just ignore your post and laugh at the thought of you being a total pussy

I felt like pointing that out.

But on a side note, My opinon on why people won't fight Rage is because they are good. But they will always be complete douche bags except for Flipper who I think is a good guy, But thats why I think people won't fight Rage.

Sheivan01

Knight

Vash said:

But on a side note, My opinon on why people won't fight Rage is because they are good. But they will always be complete douche bags except for Flipper who I think is a good guy, But thats why I think people won't fight Rage.

Fighting rage and all the good guilds are prolly the best way to be better.

House hiding and killing tamers in del will bring you nothing good

Woody III

Wanderer

Factions really need a facelift. Factions would be 10x better if people were loyal to ONE faction. 1 Faction char per ip is the way to go. Everyone just continues to ignore the basic signs of a shard in distress.

r33n

Knight

Frumpy said:
Factions really need a facelift. Factions would be 10x better if people were loyal to ONE faction. 1 Faction char per ip is the way to go. Everyone just continues to ignore the basic signs of a shard in distress.

The #1 reason that factions are bad on this server is, READY EVERYONE?!?!:

males with vaginas

Blame krrios for the shit he does, accuse other people of cheating, it doesn't matter. It is a game. If games weren't made to be challenging, then they would not be fun. Can you sit there and play tic-tac-toe for 3 hours a day and still have fun doing so? I sure as hell hope not.

People choose to do shit like hide in houses, not fight certain guilds etc.. It is a damn game. You shouldn't have to have balls to play a video game.

Imalegend420

Wanderer

If Rage is sitting here calling out E. and E. claims to be so good why not just do a setup fight. Both of them "claim" to be the best guild on Hybrid why not just do a couple of setup fights and see who is. It couldn't hurt neither of the guilds to lose a few points.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Vash said:

Its fear of losing, anything else is a lie.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Jenova-hybrid said:
I remember that fight, zerging you inside your house near the GY after you dropped bob with that cheapshot when he was hardcore lagged.
Yeah we had no chance, to be fair though IMO you should have healed Bob, unless he wasn't in vent saying he was being wtfattacked. he ran back to the group and had a good 3-4 secs before we hit him, even tried to get a wand off.
And yeah the crazy EQ-MS pretty much put us in our place.
Still, cheap shots and being ganked is more fun than total cowardice.
I saw E. fighting LOD today.... it was just me and two guildies, amongst the cluster fuck of E. running to and from their house while LOD fought off blues and E. we managed to drop 2 or 3 LOD and it was fun. Still while LOD were fighting blues, and we were also dumping on LOD and killing them E. were...... hmmm, I wonder. Oh that's right, in their house. el oh el internet. :<
PS CoM is stacked, that's my only faction beef, why did c2w join CoM. and Minax is smelly noob central.
I'd go SL but you know, I need to get some friends to want to faction too, and they'd all have to be players with no ego that just want to chillaxe and have fun in UO and pvp some, win or lose. lol good luck me finding people like that on hybrid.