UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Factions are horrible

krrios

Administrator
Re: Hybrid Factions are horrible

Khadgar346 said:
Yes I just wanted to let you all know that I quit factions after tonight.

I am very distressed to hear this. Please, what may we do to persuade you to change your mind?

Not that any of you douche bags care and I really don't care either but, you can only play to a certain extent untill you grow tired of the same old bullshit.

I have always believed that one must find their own enjoyment in the things they do. I think, if you are not enjoying yourself, you are not wrong in trying something new. But, my good friend, perhaps we should instead work together in finding a new avenue within factions that you could still enjoy. I am certainly willing--no, eager--to help you in this endeavour.

Krioss and his fuck-buddys will continue to cheat and use scripts and auto-cures and mutlitple characters and nothing will change about that.

Frankly--and I think I'm not alone in this--I find cheating downright despicable. But, I find it quite dishearting, to be truthful, when another like-minded comrade packs away his spellbook and ginseng potions, letting them collect dust from disuse. We must remain strong and fight this common enemy together.

Lame guilds who think they are skilled will continue to gank and roll with 6+ deep.

It is here I think that we must plan our main assault. We must fight fire with fire, old friend, and show these miscreants once and for all that we are not ones to be pushed around and bullied. Yet, we must do it with the honor and tact that these vile swine so utterly lack.

Megumi

Wanderer

Krrios, less posting, more work on PlayUO 1.0 Razor sucks cock and refuses to put ice in it's mouth.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Wanka said:
I remember one time at brit GY I saw rage fighting E. and the numbers where even to be quite honest (I COUNTED EL OH EL) and by fighting I mean chasing, E. hit that house hard, then me and two buddies dropped Name (OMG WE ARE BEST PKZ EVAR) and proceeded to run like bitches, lol it was such a cheapshot but it even gave E. an advantage in numbers and strategy (as Rage turned on us) but they still kept inside, it was good fun because while Rage did proceed to ownify us (OMG 4 0 5 CHEATS LOL HE CAST SPELLZ ON ME, CHEETUR) E. continued to hover over their "leet hax" auto ban scriptz hotkeys, because it's more likely to save them than their poor excuse for synch/heal scripts which couldn't win them a fight against Rage who they outnumbered and who (Rage, just to clarify) where already fighting another group of pks.
And also when I run into any E. member at the graveyard one of two things happens, 1) a wandering healer appears on screen and they are gone before I can say LOFL HI because "IT'S 2V1 FAGGOT I CAN HOUSEHIDE" or I get stunned and watch a metric butt-tonne of E. pour onto my screen.
Now whatever I think of Rage tbh, I think anyone with eyes and you know, the ability to comprehend the information they recieve from them, can tell you E. are completely laughable anyone, especially in comparison to Rage.
PS HAVE SOME MORE KRUMPATES CHORU.
I know right, GET OUT OF THAT THAR FACTION FORUM WANKA.
But no, Factions are stinky and shitty for many reasons, but I'm a factioner now, EL OH EL SILENT BOB WHAT. So I will post here until factions are fixed or I quit playing my factioner (PS C2W ARE WANGS LOL)

Okay tbh I hope my post fits the forum, I added random capitalized rofltastic quotes and made a call out randomly because I don't like someone and also explained that E. are suck lol.

I remember that fight, zerging you inside your house near the GY after you dropped bob with that cheapshot when he was hardcore lagged.

Megumi

Wanderer

Jenova-hybrid said:
I remember that fight, zerging you inside your house near the GY after you dropped bob with that cheapshot when he was hardcore lagged.

Blob got rowned.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Jenova-hybrid said:
there is always an excuse

Megumi

Wanderer

boj said:
What's yours?

"It was only 6v3 in our favor" ?
"My dad lied when he said he would pull out" ?

I prefere the old "you're from the load that should have been swallowed."

Tyros

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
ya factions can be really fun....except when of course krrios cheats, what can u do about it....4 people dump on him and his health doesnt even move..... learn some fuckin pvp KRRIOS......not uhh press one button, eat a peanutbutter sandwich and watch ur bots win a 2v8/3v11....

I say learn how to script jesse

Sheivan01

Knight

I dont wanna ruin your day bobby but this fact have been established since 1985

<3
Meet on irc, my character is almost done :]

Bobby Mcprescott said:
I think we have established the fact that E. is a joke.

I think we have established the fact that you and your sister take turns shitting on each other while masturbating.

Sloth-hybrid said:
I think we have established the fact that you and your sister take turns shitting on each other while masturbating.

Yeah, but she's had too much fiber in her system lately. :eek:

Sloth-hybrid said:
You fuckin Rage kids are a joke. Keep sucking staff cock and denying you lose fights, you fuckin losers.

hey now, we don't deny that you guys kill us on occasion, but losing fights.. thats kinda crossing the line.

real factioners have different definitions of what a fight is, and it does not include you guys in a house running out, dumping, and fleeing back to safety.

you guys never accept a real fight from us, so how is it possible that we lose them? explain pls

as far as staff cock sucking, its a mutual thing, krrios has marvelous lips, sorry that you aren't competent enough for them to want to play with you guys.. I'm pretty sure if they had to stand in your house all day they'd probably quit uo.

Sheivan01 said:
LOL.

He speaks the truth.. omg, theyre faster than you slopko, i found it in their secret section on my secret accountz

initevents
event sysmessage Put your head between your legs and press Alt+F4
goto setloop
loop:
set %tmp #JINDEX
click %clickx %clicky arse
wait 30 minutes
scanjournal 2
str Pos #JOURNAL Your_Head_Is_Now_Between_Your_Legs
if #strres <> 0
goto writeit
str Pos #JOURNAL You_Sucessfulled_The_Action
if #strres <> 0
goto writeit
goto loop

I'd also like to point this out too, if I may

Stides won't fight us because he always made the assumption that we were cheaters. When in turn he is the cheater himself. Way to be.

Please fight us

please

pls

MemphisWade said:
as far as staff cock sucking, its a mutual thing, krrios has marvelous lips, sorry that you aren't competent enough for them to want to play with you guys.. I'm pretty sure if they had to stand in your house all day they'd probably quit uo.

lol, I wouldn't play with those faggots if they begged me to. After a half hour of hearing a little girls voice in vent, I'd have to log off.