UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Factions are horrible

Re: Hybrid Factions are horrible

Wanka said:
Aren't E. the rejects of e. who are the comedy trash that changed their name when they mass recruited and all the half talented members left?
VAS ORT FLAM.
I'm ready.

ummm, no.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Sloth-hybrid said:
ummm, no.
Pretty sure e. mass recruited (man some of the trash lol) then E. was formed after the good pvpers left e., and E. claimed they had the skillz.
I also remember Shievan tried to arrange a field setup with e>eE.E.2d or whoever eventually they failed to show up so we plowned the ones that we didn't like.
lol ultima online.

Sheivan01

Knight

Wanka said:
Pretty sure e. mass recruited (man some of the trash lol) then E. was formed after the good pvpers left e., and E. claimed they had the skillz.
I also remember Shievan tried to arrange a field setup with e>eE.E.2d or whoever eventually they failed to show up so we plowned the ones that we didn't like.
lol ultima online.

:") I remember this, was funny.

But yeah, all the decent members of di. are now on demise, people who stayed on hybrid pretty much ruined Kaz's guild reputation now lol

Sheivan01 said:
:") I remember this, was funny.

But yeah, all the decent members of di. are now on demise, people who stayed on hybrid pretty much ruined Kaz's guild reputation now lol

I know, I only wish you had left sooner. We may had been able save face.

Wanka said:
lol ultima online.

di, e. and E. never mass recruited.

Sheivan01

Knight

Sloth-hybrid said:
I know, I only wish you had left sooner. We may had been able save face.

You play UO once every 2 months ? how could you know if i am bad ahe?

Wait, am i talking to the guy who lost 2v2 field 3 times in a row and kept calling backup when he was against a factionner and a red who couldnt crossheal? LOL

Just so you can remember.. Ocllo, Le Balafre and Donkey Kong =)

Stides-Atta
Stides-You
Atta - ?

PS. tell stides to come back, I need to forum pvp while i make a new char for that one guild.. hopefull you can remember, that one who kekekekoalakerpowned you 3v6 last nite ;[

Sheivan01 said:
You play UO once every 2 months ? how could you know if i am bad ahe?

Wait, am i talking to the guy who lost 2v2 field 3 times in a row and kept calling backup when he was against a factionner and a red who couldnt crossheal? LOL

Just so you can remember.. Ocllo, Le Balafre and Donkey Kong =)

Stides-Atta
Stides-You
Atta - ?

It's called a life outside of the virtual world. Anyway, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking as far as PvP is concerned.

toastyy

Wanderer

this thread gave me a good laugh. all of you posting more then twice in this thread are sad fucks with sad lives and should go kill yourselves.

Sheivan01

Knight

Sloth-hybrid said:
No, you'll never understand.

Im sure i can, you dont wanna explain because you dont know what it is either, you liar also live in virtual world.

Sheivan01

Knight

toastyy said:
this thread gave me a good laugh. all of you posting more then twice in this thread are sad fucks with sad lives and should go kill yourselves.

I just posted 3 times in a row, Am i being more no life than a no life?

hah this thread proves my point even further. I didn't even read the last 7 pages of this shit and I can already tell it's just flames and bitchs about different shit. Too funny

Factions is shit on this shard. No idea how you guys like it here