UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid gets new network!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Hybrid gets new network!

Tonight at approximately 10:00 PM EST (GMT-5) (that's right now) we will be shutting down Hybrid and moving it to a new network. This move will only take approximately 15 - 20 minutes. We will update you as soon as it is completed!

Parliament

Sorceror
Re: Hybrid gets new network!

wow dude i was dueling and you spammed 10 of the browser requests and i killed the guy cuz you made him crash thanks a lot.

Formater

Knight

Ryan;1643970 said:
Tonight at approximately 10:00 PM EST (GMT-5) (that's right now) we will be shutting down Hybrid and moving it to a new network. This move will only take approximately 15 - 20 minutes. We will update you as soon as it is completed!

you mean like now lol

vexed

Wanderer

yay..dontm know what this means but i can only assume its good :eek: thanks mr ryan

Ajax

Lord

Parliament;1643978 said:
wow dude i was dueling and you spammed 10 of the browser requests and i killed the guy cuz you made him crash thanks a lot.

lmao

UOGSales

Wanderer

Awful spamming of that gump though.. getting 3v1'd by MS nubs gah..

I lived though thanks to pot chugging lol

YAY NEW NETWORK

cool, im glad i was standing next to my body, and as soon as i was about to loot ur page came up and the world saved, and now im gonna lose everything in my corpse in my own house, awesome man thanks for the 10 sec warning!