UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

Countessa

Knight
Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

Announcing
The Hybrid Homeowners Raffle

The Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009 will commence after server wars tomorrow night.

You could become the owner of a brand new, fully designed 18x18 house on the new island penninsula!

To view the houses, take the green moongate on the Delucia Fort.
This is not a safe zone nor is it guarded.

Raffle tickets will be 10 000 gp each.
These can be bought in-game with the command I wish to purchase a raffle ticket. (after server wars)
This will be the only way to obtain tickets.
This raffle will go for one month, ending at server wars on June 6th, 2009.

There are four opportunities to win a custom house in this raffle (four winners).
First place will have first pick of the available houses, second place has the next pick, third -third pick, fourth receives the remaining house.

Other information:
These houses will not be ageless and can be sold or transferred.
These locations cannot be placed over should the house decay and fall.
The islands themselves are constructed. Because of this, only select areas allow two-way gates or rel por.
All houses but one have their own pier. All four houses have an area in front or nearby the house in which runes can be marked, two way gates can be cast, etc.

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

Awesome idea! Love...

btw, the bamboo house is locked :( but all the houses are open to check them out. If I won first, I would know which house I would take...but any of them are sooooo awesome!! :D

*Rides away on an emu*

uoforlife

Sorceror

can we buy as many tickets as we want or is it like 1 ticket per ip adress?

sssuuu

Knight

uoforlife;1882276 said:

I believe it's going to be as many as you want...:p

Hell, it's a great gold sink, if they restricted it to 1 per an ip that like only like 40 million...

(Idea is that 4000 players will buy a ticket at 10000 gold piece, thus 40 million)

*Rides away on an emu*

wkstrm

Lord

Last time they had that raffle ticket contest I know someone who spent 120 mills on those tickets...

he didn't win the castle, but a raffle ticket winner bag with skillball, blueball and statball in it.

sssuuu

Knight

wkstrm;1882285 said:
Last time they had that raffle ticket contest I know someone who spent 120 mills on those tickets...

he didn't win the castle, but a raffle ticket winner bag with skillball, blueball and statball in it.

Let me say it first, thus no one else can use it again...

"I'm going to buy four tickets and win all four house :p "

It's been said so many times in the last contest, that it was just beaten to death, and I'm afraid we are going to see it again...

In the last home raffle, I must admit I didn't buy a single ticket, but that was partly due to that I didn't have the funds...this time I have some funds so I will purchase quite a few tickets...not a 120 millions worth :D

(Party due to after the house is won, I doubt it will be worth a 120 million if someone tried to sell it again..more likely 50-70 million range, since for that sort of cash you can buy a castle almost o_O)

But my goal is not to resell, but to own, these houses are awesome!! Private dock, some front yard, and only three other neighbors hell ya!

*Rides away on an emu*

wkstrm

Lord

indeed. it's a sweet area. I wonder if you can re-customize them if yu don't like the design..

sssuuu

Knight

wkstrm;1882300 said:
indeed. it's a sweet area. I wonder if you can re-customize them if yu don't like the design..

Agreed. If you can re customize I would make an area for a rune library there. Sort of like that little room one of the houses has, the log cabin one, with the small blacksmith area connected.

I love that design down there, genius whoever designed that. I would make that little bigger and Gazebo like, and put a rune library right there, for personal use and for whomever else. Sweet, area.

*Rides away on an emu*

lucascyb

Sorceror

i dont even think there was a winner in the last raffel in that bad ass brit castle that no one ever uses maybe, they should raffel that again

uoforlife

Sorceror

sssuuu;1882304 said:
Agreed. If you can re customize I would make an area for a rune library there. Sort of like that little room one of the houses has, the log cabin one, with the small blacksmith area connected.

I love that design down there, genius whoever designed that. I would make that little bigger and Gazebo like, and put a rune library right there, for person use and for whomever else. Sweet, area.

*Rides away on an emu*

im guessing its tessas who designed it, she is good at it. plus she made this thread :) she also designed the fair area, was nice as well

sssuuu

Knight

lucascyb;1882312 said:
i dont even think there was a winner in the last raffel in that bad ass brit castle that no one ever uses maybe, they should raffel that again

There wasn't a winner list I don't believe.

But the guy who won the castle is at the moment busy with real life projects, so that's why the castle hasn't been used. He said once he's done he will come back and start to work on it.

*Rides away on an emu*

Iddio

Page

ploki;1882323 said:
winning the houses count toward your 4 house limit?

lets say you are under the four house limit but use only two of your four accounts mainly.

i.e I have four accounts but only use two and both have houses, can i buy a ticket with my main account and claim the house with the accounts that i dont use alot.

Does the raffle ticket purchaser have to not own a house??

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

If I want to spend 10 millions, that would give me 1000 tickets. Is it possible to buy that many without having them drop on the floor or something, or would I have to buy like 50 at a time and store them someplace?

And let's say I win two houses with one character, can I just transfer the winning ticket to another character to receive the prize? I assume so but I would like to be certain.

juggalosmokein

Sorceror

Im pretty sure this is why the rp area has been closed LOL thanks tessa for telling use finally

Countessa

Knight

uoforlife;1882276 said:

You are not limited to the number you can buy but you will need to manage them yourself if you are buying large quantities.

wkstrm;1882300 said:

They can be customized.

ploki;1882323 said:
winning the houses count toward your 4 house limit?

It does. If you have a house on each account, you will need to make some kind of arrangement to sell one.

juggalosmokein;1882440 said:
Im pretty sure this is why the rp area has been closed LOL thanks tessa for telling use finally

This islands sits where the evil island was. You need to explore for other changes.