UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

Iddio;1883436 said:
How many tickets did he need to buy, anyone know?

He only needed to buy one to win :p

No idea how many he actually bought, but as said before, he wasn't even close to being super rich.

*Rides away on an emu*

wkstrm

Lord

It would be interesting to know how much gold that is taken out of the economy when the raffle is over. Like on the X-mas gift store.

KoNNaN

Knight

Well, what number did it start at? 0 or 10,000. My first ticket was like 10500 something so If it started at 10,000 there are about 1,000 tickets right now and if it started at 0 there are around 11,000.

sssuuu

Knight

KoNNaN;1883507 said:
Well, what number did it start at? 0 or 10,000. My first ticket was like 10500 something so If it started at 10,000 there are about 1,000 tickets right now and if it started at 0 there are around 11,000.

Unless someone bought 10000 before anyone else could log onto the sever I would be surprised. I log on as soon as I could and had the "I wish to purchase a raffle ticket" already copied just needed to paste and say it, I still got 10008 or something like that ticket for my first one...so other people beat me to it, but I can't think it would be possible to get 10,000 that fast...

*Rides away on an emu*

DeViiaNt

Knight

I don't think the last one started at 0, I think it was 10,000. I imagine it is the same.

wkstrm

Lord

I'm gonna buy one ticket every day. I figured I'll spread the chances. :)

herakles;1883366 said:
Yeah true story but I'm sure someone who doesn't already have like 50mil in the bank will win one of these and then there pretty much set for the rest of their uo gamers career (if they sell).

happened already. the guy that won last years raffle castle didnt have near the money everyone else did to buy tickets but he won and im sure if you get a hold of him hell tell you he prob bought a very few tickets compared to those of us that sink mils and mils in it.

uoforlife

Sorceror

FlameXtriker;1883589 said:
just wondering, how much would you pay for one of these houses?

i think that will all depend if the other houses will be for sale, the more for sale, the less their value will be. and if u hold it for a long time, and then decide to sell, it will be even more.

FlameXtriker;1883589 said:
just wondering, how much would you pay for one of these houses?

if someone could pull in and get them all i would easily say your gonna pay 200+mil if not more. 4 side by side 18x18s just doesnt happen often. not to mention own private island. each one seperately is gonna go for 30+mil i would imagine and thats just a simple guess seeing as i would easily pay that. esp if i had the chance to slowly buy them up and own it all.