UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

amish_ned

Sorceror
Re: Hybrid HomeOwners Raffle 2009

Contessa said that it was gonna be after server wars, wtf? How was i supposed to know? I thought they were aoutomatically picked after server wars, i didnt know someone had to hit a button. Besides there was a post about the winners, I thought.

fuck this game

beelzebub

Knight

i agree, its pretty irritating that she set the final day of the raffle to be a day she's gonna be out of town or w/e

the thread about winning tickets were all bullshit though. you're a forum whore, you gotta read the whole thread! :p

if i win i'll hook u up neddy poo

yayo05

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;1898761 said:
Well yea! Everyone knows that!

but... i would be REALLY rich if you bought my 600 tickets and castle for a cool 300milz haha... that is the biggest bs i think ive ever heard on this game.

mattdavis

Wanderer

come on i gata get up and play army at like 430am in the morning i just wana know now i know i didint win i never win anything but id like to at least know i lost =]

amish_ned

Sorceror

beelzebub;1898833 said:
i agree, its pretty irritating that she set the final day of the raffle to be a day she's gonna be out of town or w/e

the thread about winning tickets were all bullshit though. you're a forum whore, you gotta read the whole thread! :p

if i win i'll hook u up neddy poo

it was gonna be my chance to be one of the cool kids. :(

yeah i was outta town and on my blackberry, i saw a post about the winners and took it for real. oh well im used to being a loser, ive kinda come to terms with it. Good thing im so damn hot and secksy irl. see for yurself

btw i scraped that shit off the wall that botherd you so much beelz, and fed my fish

Attachments

• 97 Dude, Your Wall's Peeling Off.jpg
    97 Dude, Your Wall's Peeling Off.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 205

amish_ned

Sorceror

beelzebub;1898859 said:

i know i thought about making a sig outta that, but im sig retarded, and if i was gonna make one it would be way cooler, id prolly give myself bewbs or sumptin, to be hella secksi

uoforlife

Sorceror

amish_ned;1898798 said:
GAY wtf
how do you say that its gonna be done after server wars on the 6th. DAMN i cant win for losing. I thought i saw a post where the were already chosen and someone won. Im about ready to give up i swear.

this fuckin sucks

i can't believe u seriously did that. watch some noob pick up the tickets cause he think they look cool. put it in his bank and win the raffle. he doesn't even know how to trade a house, lol :)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

uoforlife;1899155 said:
so when do we really know who won. did it already happen?

When....Tessa.....Gets.....Back....

Unless you know when that is, that is the closest of an answer you will get.

wkstrm

Lord

As I have understood it, as Mark announced in-game the draw and announciation of the winners will be made when Tessa get's back. This he also posted somewhere I'm quite sure. This is how I interpreted his message!

Vek

Sorceror

How come Countessa can be available any other date except for the date SHE set. LAME :confused:

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Vek;1899220 said:
How come Countessa can be available any other date except for the date SHE set. LAME :confused:

Real life is sometime unpredictable.

i think it would be awesome if she waited til about 530pm est so i will be home from work. if not i guess i can just collect my houses when i do get home regardless.

Vek

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1899228 said:
i think it would be awesome if she waited til about 530pm est so i will be home from work. if not i guess i can just collect my houses when i do get home regardless.

With our luck she will announce it before you get home and you'll win first place then all the other winners will have to wait EVEN LONGER.