UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hybrid will be non-wand shard

I told hybrid how to fix wands without fucking the shard up, the main issue is lightnjng wand scripts on the run, fix that issue... Then you can even make wands take the same mana as a spell "which we tried in the past and everyone complained and it was switched back next week"... Dont fuck the pvp as it was in its prime when wands were instant cast.... They have been nerfed.
Move on to the real fucking issues here such as active ownership, advertisement, ddos the fuck out of UOF like they did us for months. Start thinking of COOL shit that others dont offer... Fix sallos ASAP.. Make hybrid great again 2016, wands are not the main issue sorry

I told hybrid how to fix wands without fucking the shard up, the main issue is lightnjng wand scripts on the run, fix that issue... Then you can even make wands take the same mana as a spell "which we tried in the past and everyone complained and it was switched back next week"... Dont fuck the pvp as it was in its prime when wands were instant cast.... They have been nerfed.
Move on to the real fucking issues here such as active ownership, advertisement, ddos the fuck out of UOF like they did us for months. Start thinking of COOL shit that others dont offer... Fix sallos ASAP.. Make hybrid great again 2016, wands are not the main issue sorry

I think your idea of fixing the scripts + Half mana (still viable) + show the spell casting (because not everyone has modded clients) is all it needs.

Active Ownership is CRUCIAL. People get pissed when Ryan just shows up and stays for 2 days then is MIA for another 4 months.

I personally do not think advertisement is really going to help. Hybird was the top shard for at least 11 years. People know about it, they just don't want to play a dead inactive shard.

Little Owl

Wanderer
I like the half mana idea. Could also have a 5 second cooldown per level, ie. use a mini-heal wand, get to use it again it 5 seconds, use a lightning wand have to wait 20 seconds to use any other wand charge. A few ways to deal with over-abuse without affecting things too bad in a negative way.

crikey

Sorceror
I enjoy running around with bandages, magery heaings, greater healing potions and 20 Greater heal wand charages, do no offense, just let the other guy use up all their lightning wands and purple potions, burn out all their resources

then attack

Scrub tactics FTW (usually)

I enjoy running around with bandages, magery heaings, greater healing potions and 20 Greater heal wand charages, do no offense, just let the other guy use up all their lightning wands and purple potions, burn out all their resources

then attack

Scrub tactics FTW (usually)
why not just kill them then loot all their resources and watch them decay in your trash barrel?

then you can post on the forums with plenty of selective screen shots that show how clearly you dominated the person.

crikey

Sorceror
why not just kill them then loot all their resources and watch them decay in your trash barrel?

then you can post on the forums with plenty of selective screen shots that show how clearly you dominated the person.
Im not powerful enough to win fair

Gotta abuse the bolas and wands to win

The only ppl I dominate usually only have store bought platemail armor with force halberd

crikey

Sorceror
On tv I've seen veterinarians put their arm up a horse rear end. Would that make hybrid mare's a wand that could be removed?
Artificial insemination

Saw it on JACKASS

Was gonna link the video, but I think it may be a little too naughty ....

Last edited: