UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hyru's Warrior Guide - Field Fighting

strtrk

Wanderer
Death Jester dies everytime I fight him.
Kafi does not.

It's kinda obvious to see which one would come in the other's thread and start complaining about his tactics.

GE Pots are not overpowered, Us dexxers have to know when to time, when I use em, I blow myself up 20-30% of the time, and if you looked at Kafi's videos, you can also see that he blows himself up a fair amount of times.

Ok Fulgore you are full of it

I have died once one on one in factions and that was to kafi. I had thirty of each regs, no pots no armour and was new res. In fact I had looted regs off a corpse. He attempted to fight me on his mage, drank about 10 cures and heals then said this is bullshit I am getting my field character.

He then proceeded to pwn me with a vanq spear and no less then 13 GE pots. Using his leet speedhack which he has already been banned for once, he ran ahead of me and around me with ease. Finally I was para hit and died. So yes I did die, once to kafi in the field. Why banned players are allowed back is beyond me...

Fulgore I have no clue who you are. What is your character name? I do not hide behind fake names in a message board, I dont have too. You are absolutely full of it. The only people that ever even fought me one on one in the field, are Trixta and ODB. ODB died on soldier (which I have a screenshot of if he wants to deny it, I knew he would lie about it) and Trixta and me fought for like five min before 5 more oranges came. All the rest of the fags on this shard have ran as soon as they saw my name, or when their scribe reflect was off.

Keep makin shit up bro, maybe some of these idiots will believe you. I cannot believe idiots like you and odb can sit there and make shit up on this message board. Do you actually think anyone believes your stupid asses? Please seek fucking help.

Fulgore lol. Who the flying fuck is fulgore...

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
DeathJesteR said:
He then proceeded to pwn me with a vanq spear and no less then 13 GE pots. Using his leet speedhack which he has already been banned for once, he ran ahead of me and around me with ease. Finally I was para hit and died. So yes I did die, once to kafi in the field. Why banned players are allowed back is beyond me...

I have never been banned, and I have never speedhacked. Do not make shit up.

DeathJesteR said:
Keep makin shit up bro, maybe some of these idiots will believe you. I cannot believe idiots like you and odb can sit there and make shit up on this message board. Do you actually think anyone believes your stupid asses? Please seek fucking help.

Read the first quote and my response.

Ataris

Wanderer
well u did 1v1 me.. your dump failed and probably didnt have mana.. then u proceeded to run from me before i even swung

Multitasker

Wanderer
its simple: kafi owns you and he doesnt speedhack and pots are usable by ANYONE SO STOP UR FUCKING BITCHING, i use pots on non alchemy chars too and they own still, gday mates

OMG KAFI HAVE MY BABIES!?!?!?

Ok Fulgore...

"Death Jester dies everytime I fight him.
Kafi does not.

It's kinda obvious to see which one would come in the other's thread and start complaining about his tactics."

Cool so you lied, awesome. You have never once killed me in game, I have yet to even see you in game. Like most CoM you probably spend 90 percent of your UO time grinding GE pots and making bolas. Do us a favour and come to the duel farms. Since you are so leet, I just have to see your leetness up close and personal. I mean shoot we are talking to the guy who kills me "every time he fights me"! This I have got to see.

If you lie this much in a video game you must be a raving psycho irl. :(

Thank you, DeathJesteR.
When I was reading Hyru's "guide", I kept asking myself "How sad is this shit?". DP? GE pots? KUOC (PlayUO4U)? UOG PvP has gotten pathetic.
I cant believe players have to abuse these skills to kill an enemy. Sure, my dexers were never "known" or had a tall glass of "punkte" running around with them. But, I ran naked, used GM weps, had 30 aids and trapped puches, and would get my kills. No GE. No DP. No bolas. No para. I would never call the gank squad and was never a CL. But, I got my kills.
Hyru is right, though. He said this was a guide to make an effective warrior... and it is. It doesnt mean the tactics arent incredibly gimp, though.
There's more to UO than winning duels... I play for the enjoyment. (A duel that ends with a grey screen and your enemy ressing you and telling you "good fight" is a good time. Not everyone wins every fight, and not everyone loses every fight. To enjoy both is the best way to play.)
<===>

the Banana Man said:
I play for the enjoyment. <===>

that right there is why dexers fight this way. some say its gimp and they need to to get kills, but thats not the case. it can be fun just running around taking on 2 people at once and turning the fight around in a second with 1 hit and winning, or fighting 1 on 1 knowing the only person who can kill you is most likely a dupe of your template and equipment

Larson said:
that right there is why dexers fight this way. some say its gimp and they need to to get kills, but thats not the case. it can be fun just running around taking on 2 people at once and turning the fight around in a second with 1 hit and winning, or fighting 1 on 1 knowing the only person who can kill you is most likely a dupe of your template and equipment
Very true. Im directing those comments at the players that scream and get mad when they die... the players that take this game as a way of life and not as a hobby. The very same players that choose points over respect.
That's the mentality that I dont understand.
<===>

Namonaki

Wanderer
Yes i cant believe people need poison on a wep when mages can cast it. I cant believe a warrior needs explo pots when a mage can cast an explosion, an ebolt, or hell, a pillar of fire. Omg, using a bottle is so much worse than blowing the shit out of somone dealing out MORE damage, with a shorter timer. Good job dumbasses, come back and post when your over your menstral cycle.

Elendili!

Knight
death jester, im just wondering, whats your fucking iq? why are you so fucking retarded? i found a friend for you, his name is revelations you can go talk about how everyone hacks and thats why you die.

Namonaki

Wanderer
Cant get KUOC to work. When i open it, it says

"Client.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
Process id=0xa80 (2688), Thread id=0xfa4 (4004).
Click OK to terminate the application
Click CANCEL to debug the application"

I have a pretty good comp, and Ive never really had a problem running anything.

Namonaki

Wanderer
I still cant figure out a thing. Ive done everything i should have, and installed everything i should have. Still not working ><