UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Hz] a damn shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
the only thing tragic about this thread is the 5 minutes of my life i can never get back. if you have a problem with somebody try to resolve it in game, if you can't resolve then page a staff member in game. Seems like every time you fools all get withered down in star room there is something stupid like this posted on forums...

LOL
All of Hz are here!
Page in game? You said to me page in game? Staffs dosen't log-in at our timezone.
And then seems like every time you fools all get withered down in star room?

Like this?

g1.JPG
g2.JPG
mb.JPG
hz.JPG

Barthos

Traveler
LOL
All of Hz are here!
Page in game? You said to me page in game? Staffs dosen't log-in at our timezone.
And then seems like every time you fools all get withered down in star room?

Like this?

View attachment 81673
View attachment 81674
View attachment 81672
View attachment 81675

Im impressed.. you managed to take pictures of a single fight... should i share my screenshots of all the times ive raided your guild last minute, stole all your scrolls, and pissed you off enough to have you pace back and forth around brit gate or the Hz Guild house waiting for revenge? Only so i could log off and make you sit in your own sorrow? Oh... okay.. you got smart before you continued to act stupid. ):

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
Im impressed.. you managed to take pictures of a single fight... should i share my screenshots of all the times ive raided your guild last minute, stole all your scrolls, and pissed you off enough to have you pace back and forth around brit gate or the Hz Guild house waiting for revenge? Only so i could log off and make you sit in your own sorrow? Oh... okay.. you got smart before you continued to act stupid. ):

Last time? What last time? We are quit pvp in this shard also We are go back to OSI shard now.

This is your last time.
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG
17.JPG

and then people must know how [Hz] is shame.

View attachment 81664

[Hz] is always do like this in trammel? to harm people?

It's cool bro :cool:

Nope It dosen't fit of case. Where is the cause?
You didn't say about How come is monster at ridgeback area.
There's no spwan at village

Look this evidence. in fact.

- Inside
- Outside

MB

Knight
What happened savage fortress is very clear. A good name in Korea planning viewfinder Hz, in order to destroy the reputation of Hz painstakingly built up. Korean friend is jealous of the the Hz success, and to make up lies to help him look like a noble player, he really is from far. He must rely on the picture from the long ago shot shows a single instance of winning a powerful Hz. More often then not, the DPRK will find yourself taking a nap in the dirt, in a powerful the Hz opponent's feet. Korea will not help anyone, only standing making pictures, while his friends died of poison elements. He has a horse, he can attack the elements, but he refused. He is not a good Samaritan.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
What happened savage fortress is very clear. A good name in Korea planning viewfinder Hz, in order to destroy the reputation of Hz painstakingly built up. Korean friend is jealous of the the Hz success, and to make up lies to help him look like a noble player, he really is from far. He must rely on the picture from the long ago shot shows a single instance of winning a powerful Hz. More often then not, the DPRK will find yourself taking a nap in the dirt, in a powerful the Hz opponent's feet. Korea will not help anyone, only standing making pictures, while his friends died of poison elements. He has a horse, he can attack the elements, but he refused. He is not a good Samaritan.

Do not escape to facts also emotional appeal.
Its looks make you more pathetic.

Ps.

More cleary is [Hz] violate the rules in game.
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/rules-and-policies.474585/
No harassment. Do not follow a player around to kill all of the monsters they are trying to fight, draw unwanted negative attention to another player, spam text in an effort to prevent other people from being seen when they attempt to speak, block other players out of a spawn or combat except in felucca, racism, or any other negative behavior using game mechanics or otherwise to harass another player. Remember however, that if the person is saying offensive things to you, you are able to block them, and filter specific words.

Barthos

Traveler
Last time? What last time? We are quit pvp in this shard also We are go back to OSI shard now.

This is your last time.
View attachment 81676
View attachment 81677
View attachment 81678
View attachment 81679
View attachment 81680
View attachment 81681
View attachment 81683

and then people must know how [Hz] is shame.

Oh Thats my bad, You guys all look the same... and use the same illegal software... ANYWHO, theres still Nya- chars running around Demise.. just not fel side. Take your post back to OSI and keep this bullshit there with you.. :)

MB

Knight
I could not look more pathetic than a person, his avatar, a kitty cat and a fish-eye lens. I am strong and MusclyBarbarians and all NYA players to worry about me. There may be the little new HZ players just getting started, and did not understand all the rules, breaking the rules. We will ensure that the players understanding of the issues. His violation is very small, such as non-compliance with traffic rules, compared Cheats NYA players use.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
I could not look more pathetic than a person, his avatar, a kitty cat and a fish-eye lens. I am strong and MusclyBarbarians and all NYA players to worry about me. There may be the little new HZ players just getting started, and did not understand all the rules, breaking the rules. We will ensure that the players understanding of the issues. His violation is very small, such as non-compliance with traffic rules, compared Cheats NYA players use.

His violation is very small? then why all of hz is post reply on here?
This is the disproof.

MB

Knight
Not all of HZ reply to this topic. There are more people who have posted is no longer our guild. I do not know the player you accuse very good, because he was a new recruit, but maybe he did what you say he did because you griefing, rather than sharing ridgebacks. Why would you not agree with ridgebacks a good player, he also share. Do you think everything in Sosaria belongs to you? Players even if the new recruits, it is natural to defend our new friend, his name is vilified enemy players NYA.

MB

Knight
From the name, these screenshots are very old, you are not killing MusclyBarbarian, because he is too good to be killed. Only a small number of cases, you beat Hz, and save them, care for them, so you can publish and. Meanwhile, Hz kill you so many times, this is not special event, we just delete these photos, because they are a dime a dozen. I will tell you, we did save, Hz beat NYA when you attempt to raid, but my lure of coon and kill and received all scrolling like you run around despise like headless chickens an event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=kTNATh9Pimc

Nope It dosen't fit of case. Where is the cause?
You didn't say about How come is monster at ridgeback area.
There's no spwan at village

Look this evidence. in fact.
You not a learning reading quick
monster in ridgeback chasing helpless deadman
deadman run very very far for help
you no help, you help deadman die by not help helping
you harass by not helping helpless

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Oh come on people what is the deal of Hz claiming Nya use's illegual software?
Nya showed proof that they were using Razor also blocked the version of it kinda funny but w/e.
Hz how long some of you been using AUO before it was alloud on demise?
don't be pointing fingers at others when the finger can be pointed back to you as fast.

the thread is related to one Hz member luring monsters to grief in Tram , even if it is my friend why should I save the griefer by saving my friends life when the healer is just 4-5 screens away, by experience if I save my friends life by killing the mob then the griefer is not griefing since my friend has not died yet.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
From the name, these screenshots are very old, you are not killing MusclyBarbarian, because he is too good to be killed. Only a small number of cases, you beat Hz, and save them, care for them, so you can publish and. Meanwhile, Hz kill you so many times, this is not special event, we just delete these photos, because they are a dime a dozen. I will tell you, we did save, Hz beat NYA when you attempt to raid, but my lure of coon and kill and received all scrolling like you run around despise like headless chickens an event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=kTNATh9Pimc

Yes its too very old because we are not play anymore.
But the you think this video can be tell all of things?
We had a lot of work and this video is part of things.

2222.JPG

You not a learning reading quick
monster in ridgeback chasing helpless deadman
deadman run very very far for help
you no help, you help deadman die by not help helping
you harass by not helping helpless

Do not escape the point of an argument.
Do not make own your fantasy story.
Just talk about the scenes. Aye?

lukin69

Knight

Aye. Fun is for make the nya crying for sad. Making of the crying nya is for what for hz? Hz is the better of Nya and always will. If nya pvp lessons want, hz will give. Maybe nya modded razor is for fun for AFK animal tame because of bad pvp so they to trammel go to tame? Sad for nya.

Status
Not open for further replies.