UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Hz] a damn shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantorras

Sorceror

MB

Knight
Dexter, I'm disappointed in your allegations. You accuse, you most often tell people, Hz Association cheat in and we said, no, we do not do this, we kick you, because you are a scripter. You is always not a true the HZ members, because you see your own barcode as a founding member, and now finally hope to work with them, and I hope it works for you. ZAKOJAKO cat person, if you say you do not play, why do you have a screen shot from the recent events ridegebacks? If you do not play, you will not be able to take this photo, you let your friends die. If my teammates are going to die, I will ride out the healing, and to ensure their own survival, his savage kin paint will not be wasted. I want you to buy his other paint, so that he can continue his training. I'll forgive you for not saving him, who is the the new HZ guy of trying to get rid of poison elements.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
Aye. Fun is for make the nya crying for sad. Making of the crying nya is for what for hz? Hz is the better of Nya and always will

123456.JPG

What?

one of your guys using broken razor!!
Oh Thats my bad, You guys all look the same... and use the same illegal software...
Maybe nya modded razor is for fun
Hz how long some of you been using AUO before it was allowed on demise?
pyzamsurpriseattacks.jpg

Do not escape the point of an argument.
Do not make own your fantasy story.
Just talk about the scenes. Aye?
I talk about scenes
you not talking about scenes
you talk about pvp
not about pvp
about ridgeback and you fail failing helpless friend
let him die
you suck, need be better friend. why ignore fact.
you owe failing friend new paint for failing be friend.

no catch all!

Dexter-LoM

Knight
carefull there buddy, don't go to fast am not on your side here am just pointing facts and the fact remains I have called many Nya hacker's too and I also mention that you masked your version of razor.
I am not attacking Hz or anyone I am just spitting random shit over a open forum like MB said I might of been the one in HZ that was scripting no one really knows, the only thing is certain is that I am not in Hz anymore and I might have a grudge against them. So let's all sit here and point FINGERS at each other. lol

carefull there buddy, don't go to fast am not on your side here am just pointing facts and the fact remains I have called many Nya hacker's too and I also mention that you masked your version of razor.
I am not attacking Hz or anyone I am just spitting random shit over a open forum like MB said I might of been the one in HZ that was scripting no one really knows, the only thing is certain is that I am not in Hz anymore and I might have a grudge against them. So let's all sit here and point FINGERS at each other. lol
I have no intent to sit here all day and finger everyone on demise for their various actions. My hand would be sore by the end of it, and wrinkled like a raisin.

I could sit at home and do that with my fiancee.

Lucifall

Knight
Oh come on people what is the deal of Hz claiming Nya use's illegual software?
Nya showed proof that they were using Razor also blocked the version of it kinda funny but w/e.
Modded razor looks just like regular razor. It's the functional part of it that differs.

Hz how long some of you been using AUO before it was alloud on demise?
Didn't you yourself plan to make PlayUO work here? See, it's just like you said.

the thread is related to one Hz member luring monsters to grief in Tram , even if it is my friend why should I save the griefer by saving my friends life when the healer is just 4-5 screens away, by experience if I save my friends life by killing the mob then the griefer is not griefing since my friend has not died yet.
Guess I've been doing it all wrong. Time to be a jerk!

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Sorry Esk, I am stuck at work with a 3 hour drive bored like fuck so its either a thumb up my ass while i drive or point fingers at random people on the interweb. the interweb sounds more fun then up my but.

ZAKOJAKO

Sorceror
about ridgeback and you fail failing helpless friend
let him die
you suck, need be better friend. why ignore fact.
you owe failing friend new paint for failing be friend.

no catch all!

Where is sentence of bring the monster?
Who's bring the monster? To inside?
An acid elemental was spwan at outside NOT Savage village area.
Why did he luring the monster to the deep inside?
If [Hz] is noob or for needs help, He must dead until to come deep inside.
Because there are exist on fast monster.
To prove that he is alive, it means He does not need help.
Can you dig it now?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Modded razor looks just like regular razor. It's the functional part of it that differs.

Didn't you yourself plan to make PlayUO work here? See, it's just like you said.

Guess I've been doing it all wrong. Time to be a jerk!
Modded razor no clue never used or seen it .

PlayUO--- as posted above I might of been the one scripting

Br you never been doing it wrong. time to be?

Lucifall

Knight
Objection. Your Honor, allow me to elaborate.

The whole thread is based on a picture which shows P.I.M.P. poisoned, which could be a savage mage, not just the acid elemental, and someone dying to the elemental. ZAKOJAKO proved it's possible to lure, but has no way to prove P.I.M.P. did it. There's only circunstancial evidence. It may as well be possible that the person being killed tried to lure it on the defendant, and he swiftly hid himself, resulting in a grizzly death to the real offender, the supposed victim.

charliecoesr

Sorceror
omg. that screen shot proves nothing except that someone from HZ was somewhere near you when all this happened. lol. not saying it did or didnt happen just saying the pic doesnt show anything.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Objection. Your Honor, allow me to elaborate.

The whole thread is based on a picture which shows P.I.M.P. poisoned, which could be a savage mage, not just the acid elemental, and someone dying to the elemental. ZAKOJAKO proved it's possible to lure, but has no way to prove P.I.M.P. did it. There's only circunstancial evidence. It may as well be possible that the person being killed tried to lure it on the defendant, and he swiftly hid himself, resulting in a grizzly death to the real offender, the supposed victim.
Now thats a debate. good job sir

Athena

Account Terminated
This is not the place to report these things. You need to page in game while it's happening, if a member of staff is on they can take any necessary action.

Status
Not open for further replies.