UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz bullying new people

MMMartin

Squire
yea, as well monter bullying new player, when i was new and start, i was go tokuno champ kill it SOLO, and mosters kill me... and i was just wanna kill champ solo...

it is not fair:mad: [i was tramel*]

MMMartin

Squire
i think need add for new players guard zone around them [10 tile] :) after can go champ and write only guards :)
this change can be OP :)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I went to coon and saw i new guy trying to do coon and he needed help. So i decide to help him and then came @FFighter and i kill him. So some guildies came to help defend and hurry up the spawn. But here came Hz 4-5 and killed our 4 spawners and the new guy. Moral of the story Hz bullys new people

Are you actually trying to warn people that there is a chance that Hz raids Coon?

How surprising!!! I've never heard that happened before! I tought Hz just did smith and tailor bods!

---

Jokes aside, if you are a new player, and go to fel, and go to a champ spawn, and expect rainbows and sunshines, well welcome to the real world!

Bama

Bug Huntress
I went to coon
1 v 0

and saw i new guy trying to do coon and he needed help
2 v 0

and then came @FFighter and i kill him.
2 v 1

So some guildies came to help defend and hurry up the spawn.
2+some v 1 (providing that FFighter came back) or 2+some v 0 FFighter didn't come back

But here came Hz 4-5 and killed our 4 spawners and the new guy.
4+1 v 4 or 5 and maybe FFighter

Moral of the story Hz bullys new people
??

Ajani

Page
1 v 0

2 v 0

2 v 1

2+some v 1 (providing that FFighter came back) or 2+some v 0 FFighter didn't come back

4+1 v 4 or 5 and maybe FFighter

??
yes freedom fighter came twice 1 time he peft the second i killed him

MB

Knight
Hz is the dominant guild. If you come to Felucca, they will kill you.

Last edited:

FFighter

Wanderer
I went to coon and saw i new guy trying to do coon and he needed help. So i decide to help him and then came @FFighter and i kill him. So some guildies came to help defend and hurry up the spawn. But here came Hz 4-5 and killed our 4 spawners and the new guy. Moral of the story Hz bullys new people

@Ajani you are LIAR!

Kid, I kill you 5 times, u had to call ur 3 friends to try catch me. Nobody catch me, I live

Hz is the dominant guild. If you come to Felucca, they will kill you.

I kill 10 hz each day... easi business

Ajani

Page
@Ajani you are LIAR!

Kid, I kill you 5 times, u had to call ur 3 friends to try catch me. Nobody catch me, I live

I kill 10 hz each day... easy business
dude you died to me while one of them was waking the other up.
I killed you and you were dead at altar for maybe 5 minutes before Hz came the second time

zombomeme16032016144455.jpg @MB KvG is your worst nightmare, if you run onto our screen,we will kill you, then kill your pet just because you ran for a thousand miles because you can't contest with us with even numbers.

3v3s or 4v4s homie?

Last edited:

Anthony File

Sorceror
It's fine let Hz get off to their win early this morning against a 12 year old, a 14 year old, and a brand new guildless player, all with little knowledge of game mechanics. They won that battle, let them have it. They surely have not won the war. Toot Toot.

zulu2401

Squire
I enjoy seeing MB post about his guild. How many jobless fuckin losers does it take to monitor spawns 24/7 and make the game miserable for other players? Don't brag about your shit tactics you piece of dog shit. The truth is you are terrified of what we we can actually do to you. Hence the raids on tier 1-2. You get your asses kicked by our unsuited members more than you will ever admit. Your guild members are learning how to be pathetic ass losers by following you. You lose a couple fights to us and then you start recruiting again. You we almost always fight you guys outnumbered and you still act like you have bragging rights? Lol accomplish something that impresses people before you decide to brag douce bags.