UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz bullying new people

Spicy Meatball

Wanderer
I went to coon and saw i new guy trying to do coon and he needed help. So i decide to help him and then came @FFighter and i kill him. So some guildies came to help defend and hurry up the spawn. But here came Hz 4-5 and killed our 4 spawners and the new guy. Moral of the story Hz bullys new players congratulations you killed some one finally

lukin69

Knight
I watched reefer kill 8 hz during a field fight on targets I never even called in teamspeak. That's worthy of bragging rights and he never mentioned a word about it.

I'll go on record with the following statement, having been in a guild with the reefer on more than one occasion - If he is on the field, on your side, and you win, it is only because of him. Why? Because the rest of you are trash.

Ajani

Page
He might actually be a better spy than you are ;)

Ajani

Page
all i am saying is Hz and other guild should allow a new player to do a coon every once in awhile

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Seems kinda hard to try to determine if the people trying to do Coons are new enough to let them do it or not before you raid them.

Not that it wouldn't be nice of em or what not, just that it's not that particularly easy to determine.

Come to fel and let me kill you over and over again. @Spicy Meatball you'll see that it sucks to die over and over again to geared players, when all you are doing is trying to get a powerscroll to help improve your gameplay.

I am not at all arguing against the fact that new players should not come to fel unless they are prepared to face death, but if you are by yourself checking coon, ffs don't kill the noob at tier 1 then leave and never attempt the spawn.

Id rather let someone new to the shard benefit and help nuture their gameplay instead of killing them for the thrill of the kill.

Let em get a few spawns , then when they are geared enough to defend themselves, let them have a little taste of some Felucca medicine
Just some food for thought. ;)

Last edited:

Ajani

Page
Come to fel and let me kill you over and over again. @Spicy Meatball you'll see that it sucks to die over and over again to geared players, when all you are doing is trying to get a powerscroll to help improve your gameplay.

I am not at all arguing against the fact that new players should not come to fel unless they are prepared to face death, but if you are by yourself checking coon, ffs don't kill the noob at tier 1 then leave and never attempt the spawn.

Id rather let someone new to the shard benefit and help nuture their gameplay instead of killing them for the thrill of the kill.

Let em get a few spawns , then when they are geared enough to defend themselves, let them have a little taste of what it is like to be in felucca.

Just some food for thought. ;)
After he seen what Hz does he then wanted to join KvG