UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HZ COME GET YOU SOME!!!

The Priest

Wanderer
Sad that I missed the fight, looked fun. Kudos to Malo for recruiting etc., should be a good period on Demise when he gets all those noobs trained.

I wasn't there, that's why you won. :oops::inlove:

Ishida_Tom

Squire
That's because every time they spawn they have 15 new players.

Because we had ppl like Joey, You, Servos, Trevor that left to hz but didn't remind us what all of you spoken about MB and rest Hz members. I would just say: "bunch of bad ugly words". Atleast I'm with one group, not raging or crying like you rotfl. Bunch of babies. Get a life noob. Every time I read more and more your posts I'm questioning myself if your mentality is fine. One day you say MB is whore, pathetic piece of shit and another day you suck his balls. Wtf is wrong with you all.

The Priest

Wanderer
Because we had ppl like Joey, You, Servos, Trevor that left to hz but didn't remind us what all of you spoken about MB and rest Hz members. I would just say: "bunch of bad ugly words". Atleast I'm with one group, not raging or crying like you rotfl. Bunch of babies. Get a life noob. Every time I read more and more your posts I'm questioning myself if your mentality is fine. One day you say MB is whore, pathetic piece of shit and another day you suck his balls. Wtf is wrong with you all.

You're really angry. Most I ever said about Hz when I was in KvG was that they'd never done anything to me. I think I may actually talk more shit about Hz now that I am Hz than before I joined.

rexxuss

Sorceror
I use to play in req...

this huild its just aweone, never rage, never yell ppl....all great

u know why u hate us so much? case u r not us....little boy

Ishida_Tom

Squire
You're really angry. Most I ever said about Hz when I was in KvG was that they'd never done anything to me. I think I may actually talk more shit about Hz now that I am Hz than before I joined.

Lmao dude, first I am not angry, second you're lier and that's really sad.

rexxuss

Sorceror
LOL even when hes stronger then him, thats so pussy, if someone is crossing the line, u just put the fucking stop cause u fucking can.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Tomek i heard you and bassmaster fight almost every day and you always have to cry to malo to get him to stop cause hes stronger then you.
Now where might you have heard that from? Their only altercations have been through Skype, did you weasels have to stoop to espionage again?

rexxuss

Sorceror
Now where might you have heard that from? Their only altercations have been through Skype, did you weasels have to stoop to espionage again?
we cant, we need to spy to win ur harrowers...

oh wait, not...not really, cause come and announce it on forums...

thanks again hahahhah