UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I ♥ UO Best Sash Ever! just sayin

Dude, shut up. You're always jumping in on my convo's with other people are you in love with me or something? Get off my dick.

I don't remember saying anything about frozen eggs I was talking about artificial insemination not an embryo transfer. But anyways how would these women go about determining which of the little vials of sperm comes from the "best of the best"? Are the fuckin' vials marked "Jacked, tall, and handsome guy"? Or "Incredibly intelligent guy"? Both?

Clearly you don't know shit about lions lol. A pride of lion/lioness will actually fight to the death and gang up on intruding males in order to defend their young. If the intruding males succeed, given there are any females left in the pride after the fight, they do not "instantly" mate.

humm lets see they have books of pics and education backgrounds. why dont you stop being an ignorant dumb fuck and maybe learn to comprehend shit? as for me jumping in on your convo? bitch this is a forum if you say some idiotic crap i will fucking troll your gimp ass looking man tittied faggot ass

lol at you thinking you know something!!!! female lions will protect their young with their life but once they die they are smart enough to know their genes must go on and will mate instantly. why dont you learn something before you try to explain something you fucking moron. for you to say once their offsprings are dead they wont mate is just ignorant as fuck. it something called facts try to look it up kid. hell it is survival even polar bears will defend their young as long as they can and if they are faced with life or death through starvation then they will eat their own young. please educate yourself

edit - why do you think male lions kill cubs? just like fucking cats they dont want competition and they want their genes to get passed down not some other lions

use common sense

Female lions can breed several times a year. However, an adult female lion will not produce her next litter until her cubs are about 2 years old. If the entire litter unfortunately dies, she will mate again soon after the death of the last lion cub.

yw for the lesson please pay me asap

Mana Dumper

Traveler
humm lets see they have books of pics and education backgrounds. why dont you stop being an ignorant dumb fuck and maybe learn to comprehend shit? as for me jumping in on your convo? bitch this is a forum if you say some idiotic crap i will fucking troll your gimp ass looking man tittied faggot ass

lol at you thinking you know something!!!! female lions will protect their young with their life but once they die they are smart enough to know their genes must go on and will mate instantly. why dont you learn something before you try to explain something you fucking moron. for you to say once their offsprings are dead they wont mate is just ignorant as fuck. it something called facts try to look it up kid. hell it is survival even polar bears will defend their young as long as they can and if they are faced with life or death through starvation then they will eat their own young. please educate yourself

Bahaha rage more? You don't even know what you're talking about. Please pick up a book, watch educational television..something. Do you even know what comprehension is? Cause every time you attempt to troll me it's you taking what I say literally and not comprehending the point I'm making. Try reading between the lines. Did I say they won't mate? No, I said they won't mate instantly like you claimed. You need to read closely.

Go ahead..please rage some more it's entertaining. You're getting so amped up rofl. Go smoke another bowl or something, chill out bro.

also what was i wrong about? no one in their right mind would take some random ass sperm from a sperm bank. yeah someone really wants to take a draw of the hat of if they will havea normal person black white brown yellow retarded smart dumb

yeah ur a smart guy eh? nice to see your 8th grade education is paying off

p.s glad you took away your avatar pic because you pretty much made your point of all the chicks u fuck invalid by looking like piss poor trailor park trash

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
Im so Hungry ... hmmmm this pizza look really good.

uhmm wait what this thread was all about ? I think a mix of UO handouts , orgasms , trolls , rage , sexism and much more.

I completely forget ... oh well ...

Trammys sux.

Mana Dumper

Traveler
also what was i wrong about? no one in their right mind would take some random ass sperm from a sperm bank. yeah someone really wants to take a draw of the hat of if they will havea normal person black white brown yellow retarded smart dumb

yeah ur a smart guy eh? nice to see your 8th grade education is paying off

p.s glad you took away your avatar pic because you pretty much made your point of all the chicks u fuck invalid by looking like piss poor trailor park trash

Lol you can say what you will, I probably fucked more girls at 16 than you have in your entire life. Your opinion of how I look isn't important at all. You don't even have the balls to post your pic in the pic thread.

Like I said, continue, it's entertaining!

actually my pic is on the forums sry i wont search for it to post it to another guy faggot. yeah i guess if i lived near trailor park trash ic ould be fucking 5 bitches a night. sry but i rather not catch some fucked up disease from the hood rats u fucking with. i like to fuck bitches that i dont have to pretend are someone else.

and i dont mean to brag but i can promise the ugliest girl ive ever been with is 10x hotter than any girl you have or will ever be with