UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Hurt Fat Kid

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
A couple of screenshots doesn't absolve your guild from their househiding , zerging ways. Chasing your guild mates from house to house has become a constant event at trash gate. So much so that my Mount is renamed to NeedMoreHouses. And then when we have a good fight going with even numbers its only a matter of time before you outnumber us 2 to 1. Then the brave trash talk begins.
Too bad we don't have houses at all the spawns that we do, 4 or 5 times per day.......:(

Mister Pink

Squire
Too bad we don't have houses at all the spawns that we do, 4 or 5 times per day.......:(

If HZ is spawning they have 8+ people on and it's 3am Poland time or the rest of the shard is inactive. I get it, but pretending like you guys are good when you have half the Fel pop in your corner is a joke. When we have even numbers and we wreck you, you guys have 5 people waiting to log in or you take your ball and go home. Personally I don't care. Keep recruiting the shard, but stop pretending like y'all are anything but a glorified Zerg guild.

Also all this brave talk wasn't happening when we had even numbers a couple of months ago. In a 4 month period we maybe lost 7 out of 300 spawns. During that period did we come on forums and thump our chests like we we were badasses? Nope, we even showed a video or two when things didn't go our way, which was rare. Hence why HZ went on a recruiting spree.

mantorras

Sorceror
If HZ is spawning they have 8+ people on and it's 3am Poland time or the rest of the shard is inactive. I get it, but pretending like you guys are good when you have half the Fel pop in your corner is a joke. When we have even numbers and we wreck you, you guys have 5 people waiting to log in or you take your ball and go home. Personally I don't care. Keep recruiting the shard, but stop pretending like y'all are anything but a glorified Zerg guild.

Also all this brave talk wasn't happening when we had even numbers a couple of months ago. In a 4 month period we maybe lost 7 out of 300 spawns. During that period did we come on forums and thump our chests like we we were badasses? Nope, we even showed a video or two when things didn't go our way, which was rare. Hence why HZ went on a recruiting spree.

Don't be a hypocrite, your guild is one of the biggest in the shard. And even when you don't have the numbers you try to ally with every guild you can against us.

Last edited:

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
How about a spawn raid/defend contest with even numbers ?

Sega would spawns a boss with X people, Hz would raid them with the same amount.
Then Hz spawns a boss with the same amount of people and Sega raid them with the same amount of people.

See how it goes.

Can even do a team fight challenge if you guys want 5v5 or more if you wish.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
I

I work 8a-6p EST, I don't think I've ever done a spawn at 3am lol? I only spawn during prime time US hours and the only time I've lost a spawn that I started was when there were only 2 hz on and your trash guild showed up with $, and BoS rolling 8 deep for a raid....quit exaggerating to save your guilds wilting dignity you scrub.

mantorras

Sorceror
You make a post attacking our guild with bogus accusations, what kind of replies did you expect?
Besides, you talk like sega members never support each other on the forums, use the forum search option if u need examples.

acidtrip84

Wanderer
I just enjoy the banter, I will never be in HZ guild in fact most of the members really hate me I actually dismount and grief them the most.... I just know its usually lots versus HZ im I'm not saying SEGA are bad either I speak to lot of your members... just enjoying the conversation and some of the retorts :)
maybe I'm on at the wrong times of the day im just saying what I see tbh

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I just enjoy the banter, I will never be in HZ guild in fact most of the members really hate me I actually dismount and grief them the most.... I just know its usually lots versus HZ im I'm not saying SEGA are bad either I speak to lot of your members... just enjoying the conversation and some of the retorts :)
maybe I'm on at the wrong times of the day im just saying what I see tbh
I think you grief yourself the most. How many times did you try to kill me with SAGA, HZ, FREEDOM FIGHTER, ZS then i killed you? Keep being worthless.