UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

>I< is leaving factions...

Giant-hybrid

Wanderer
>I< is leaving factions...

We will be leaving factions soon we are not accomplishing what we wanted to do on this server, which was to have fun competitive pvp like on chessy. WE DO NOT care about sigils however we tried getting them from com in order to be able to fight IC without the help of hiding by guards and other lame tactics. We care about pvp, and we dont see this happening in factions because we do not like trying to kill dragons/mares. If i wanted to fight mares and drags all day we would just go pvm on a blue and would actually get gold from it.
We encourage all and ANY guild even IC if you think you can handle fighting without pets that is of course..... to war us we will be o/c; and you can tend to your sigils as we could really care less about them anyways. If we dont get sufficient oranges in o/c i guess we will just move off the server and to some other game as the pvp on here in its state is truly horrible. With the exception of a few guilds that were really intrested in fighting......P F being the main one.
War Immortal
Thanks

my only gripe is i can't ever find a 1 on 1 fight, there's always a group of mages that my warrior runs into

btw before anyone suggests duel's, that just aint my thing, i prefer just runnin into a fight and not knowin when it'll happen

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Hohenzollern said:
No, just make it so they can't have bonded pets. Then you'd see tamers only use their pets under dire circumstances.

Its the whole risk vs reward thing.

I bet if you re did the bonded pets poll, people would vlote against it due to its abuse in factions.

ALL KILL (Worst than can happen is you lose 30 each reg and .1 each skills on your pet, Best is they die)

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
And so the story of UOGamers PvP goes.

...down the drain.

Congratultions, IC, not only are you ruining factions, your ignorance is ruining the entire shard.

terathan33

Wanderer
Shit sorry to see you guys go you were the only semi organized sl guild. I guess I'll see you in war now since I'm are probobly goin o/c.

getting rid of bonded pets would be nice i meen come it's too easy to train an animal on here to make it neccessary to need it bonded. not only that it's fucking trammish to pvp with pets especially considering this is such an anti trammie shard lol give me a break :rolleyes: as soon as you kill a com's shit all he does is fly by an hit all come an recalls an boom he has them back already making it meaningless to even kill the damn things and as for the people saying "oh you just cant handle killing a tamer there so easy" dude were not fighting "a tamer" were fighting tamers with 6+ com running around with them right off the bat before u cant even finish ur first dump on a guy if u dont run away your guaranteed to lose atleast one guy from the pet as if he does try an cast exp eb hell most likely be dead before he ever even sees corp por.

If you guys could deal with it on OSI, why bitch about it here?....Cause you think you have a say in what goes on?...Seriously...on OSI they had purple pots, they had faction tamers, people dealt with it. Why can't people on this shard just accept that it's part of the game? Or it might be that you came froma shitty shard (OSI) to begin with.

Bright said:
If you guys could deal with it on OSI, why bitch about it here?....Cause you think you have a say in what goes on?...Seriously...on OSI they had purple pots, they had faction tamers, people dealt with it. Why can't people on this shard just accept that it's part of the game? Or it might be that you came froma shitty shard (OSI) to begin with.

as for thinking we have a say yes i think we should have a say ofcourse the only guild on here who has a say is the one thats stacked with gm's and really has no talent

we dont mind purple pots we have alchemist mages ourselves its the pets. and by the time bonded pets were implemented on osi pvp was on its way out the door incase you didn't realise that....anyways.....

actually we came from chesapeake which is most likely better then wherever you came secondly we didnt have to deal with tamers period. ever. on osi thirdly your guild is horrible an was thoroughly rolled over buy us 3 out of 4 fights with even numbers set up by a gm an the only reason you even won 1 of those fights was because you all stacked up with fs precasted an refused to move so we had to run up to you. so please keep your mouth shut an be happy you never have to be brought to our world again because without those tamers I can gurantee you would be getting rolled over everytime save for those times when you might get lucky or have more people

Giant-hybrid

Wanderer
Bright said:

Where >I< came from there were no faction tamers. I don't recall myself typing one thing about purple pots...so how is that subject even in this post? Most of us played chespeake...probably the best pvp server on osi IN MY OPINION. So, next time you open your mouth, talk about something you can back up with factual statements. People on Chesapeake actually had the skill required to have group fights where no one ran off of the screen or used pets in pvp or casted meteor swarms in group fights. :eek: I feel bad for you that you were not privledged enough to play a shard with real pvp. btw what shard did you play??
Thanks.

Giant-hybrid

Wanderer
CloudStrife said:
as for thinking we have a say yes i think we should have a say ofcourse the only guild on here who has a say is the one thats stacked with gm's and really has no talent

we dont mind purple pots we have alchemist mages ourselves its the pets. and by the time bonded pets were implemented on osi pvp was on its way out the door incase you didn't realise that....anyways.....

actually we came from chesapeake which is most likely better then wherever you came secondly we didnt have to deal with tamers period. ever. on osi thirdly your guild is horrible an was thoroughly rolled over buy us 3 out of 4 fights with even numbers set up by a gm an the only reason you even won 1 of those fights was because you all stacked up with fs precasted an refused to move so we had to run up to you. so please keep your mouth shut an be happy you never have to be brought to our world again because without those tamers I can gurantee you would be getting rolled over everytime save for those times when you might get lucky or have more people

No.
>I< 4
IC! 1

zeyntih

Wanderer
CloudStrife said:
i stand corrected i forgot about the 3v3 we did with them after the 4 -5 v 5 fights

1 outta 5 isnt so bad guys better luck next time :(

You guys know that IC! isn't the same one from Chesapeake, right? Either way, wanted to clear that up:)

Ironfist Max

Zowie

Wanderer
If he is trying to talk about Inner Council, IC! Is not our abbreviation. Anyways cloud strife quit your damn crying... I have fun in ultima whether im getting ganked, fighting tamers, watching sigs, whatever. Nobody gives a shit if you can't work your way around an npc, good day.