UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

>I< is leaving factions...

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
Mr.Mischief said:
And so the story of UOGamers PvP goes.

...down the drain.

Congratultions, IC, not only are you ruining factions, your ignorance is ruining the entire shard.

Boohoo, leave with Giant and >I<. Please!

Kitsch

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
the same shit over and over will do that.

the depressing thing about it is that it isn't so impossible to correct before it's too late, were it not for... apathetic administration? I don't know.

heh

Im glad to hear all of you complimenting >I<. We try to fight on the straight and narrow and if i do say so myself are pretty good at it.
Hopefully we will rejoin factions the second we are out. Because, this was a rash decision and just shows that we are not up for ANY challenge this shard presents us in ANY form of pvp. I see those mares in IC! as an annoyance and an obstacle. One that can be overcome. No matter what the shard lacks or has there will be people to take advantage of the slight things. Such as pets being bonded in FactionS. and pets going aggro just cuz they belong to someone in another faction. They should REMAIN blue. UNLESS used to ALL GUARD ME or ALL KILL. This would stop all the immediate horse killing. I ride an ethy so i dont really care, but many other ppl do not.

I for one understand that this shard ISNT osi. and we cannot just expect it to be. So if we want to play this new form of UO. know as UOG Hybrid then we should play it for what it is. Not for what we want it to be.

But by all means we should continue to put imput in on things but one thing i will not do is QUIT, factions OR the shard, becuz i cant handle it. :)

My 2 cents -
Cronic

Let me make this simple...

Tamers were not used in factions on Chesapeke, because
a) All the tamers were in Trammel where they belonged.
b) Tamers took forever to make, here it takes 25 minutes
c) Bonded Pets took FOREVER to train up to 7 x, during which time I and others pked the shit out of the tamers training up their pets. Here you can macro the shit in hours
d) If any guild used a tamer in factions on chesapeke they were instantly attacked by about ten guilds, because we hated Tamer PvP.
e) It ruins PvP balance, and is thus gay, as are all the failures that rely on it to pvp.

Conclusion: If you can pvp with two to three macros, two of them being "say commands" you are playing an unbalanced character. Now you do not even have to target anyone, you can random target any orange and bola any orange instantly. What a fuckin joke. Deep down inside you know you are all fuckin tools. That is all that really counts. Enjoy your factions PvP prowess.

On second thought make that MvM, because mare vs mare is in no way pvp. Fuckin failures.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
i quit OSI when pub16 hit, and i waited forever for factions to be implemented, the guards or lame pvm in factions arent going to drop my spirits towards factions for quite awhile :'<.

Only a newb like you delta would like Factions.As for I no respect they run 1v1 and call their gank squads.If you in a 1v1 and you call mad peeps,your a pussy.Crying about tamers is pussy.Only thing fucked up about this shard is faction,duelin system,and exp pots.Without these things you get a more old school shard.With these things you get a trammie shard.IC is trammie gms ideals unfortunately are trammie.

odb

You have died vs me in every one on one in the field you have ever attempted. It is not my fault you have no friends or decent players in your guild. I am sorry I am in a guild. I guess I should apologize for that. You however drank 10 cures in 4 combos and died on the fifth while drinking a cure and a heal pot. How you managed to do that is simply stunning.

BTW arent you playing a townie now? Lol. Murderdeathkill phear us!

hahahahahha sure newbie I never ever lost a 1v1 to you.You allways got owned faggot cry more.No one in your guild would fight me 1v1 NO one.Allways called for the guild.You guys even fucking gated in while I was 1v1 you homo newbs.DJ you never ever beat me,you suck at pvp.Lets start makign shit up.I never died to your guild.Eventhough on 6 oppurtunities they tried to gank.

I took mad combos allways lived.and you had 5-6 every time.MDK was more than any fuckign guild you ever been on,till your on a guild like MDK try talking.You havent accomplished jackshit.

I owned you in Chesa I own you in uog,and I have more fame in both shard than your newb ass ever did.Lets not pretend like you matter.Your NOTHING.