UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

>I< is leaving factions...

strtrk

Wanderer
you people complain about everything..

do you want uo pvp just to be 5x? why dont you just say that instead? cuz every advantage someone finds over you guys, you complain and say they're nothing without it. Yet it's something different everytime.... Maybe you guys should stop trying to stand still in your UO pvp and try looking for other advantages?

Giant-hybrid

Wanderer
You are...?

Fulgore said:

do you want uo pvp just to be 5x? why dont you just say that instead? cuz every advantage someone finds over you guys, you complain and say they're nothing without it. Yet it's something different everytime.... Maybe you guys should stop trying to stand still in your UO pvp and try looking for other advantages?

I don't recall saying anything about 5x pvp? You sir are correct...IC isnt shit without their mares, we beat them in 4 normal pvp fights, so yes i speak for all of >I< and we are saying that. Another thing i'd like to say is that we don't take advantage of lame tactics to win fights, we instead win them with actual skill. The gms are the ones who create the advantages, whats IC full of? thanks and don't forget to go donate a blowjob at the com base. :eek:

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
ODB, your such a tuff lil boy, I OWN U DELTA AND EVERYONE ELSE 1v1 AND UHM UR A PUSSY LOLRFOLMAO.....wow....your still mad from when OE dominated MDK when UOGamers was first put up...laffzor.

With every post.

Fulgore said:

Dude, with every post i read of yours you become more and more retarded.
Stop using your keyboard to try and communicate. You make very little if any sense and talk about things that arent even on subject. Please cease to exist you ignorant retarded fucking failure.

As for this whole discussion. SHUT UP.
Go fucking POLL on my topic. We need pet bonding removed and pet stat loss. OR just HARD for pets to train period.

strtrk

Wanderer
Cronic The BuDda said:
Dude, with every post i read of yours you become more and more retarded.
Stop using your keyboard to try and communicate. You make very little if any sense and talk about things that arent even on subject. Please cease to exist you ignorant retarded fucking failure.

As for this whole discussion. SHUT UP.
Go fucking POLL on my topic. We need pet bonding removed and pet stat loss. OR just HARD for pets to train period.

Sorry dude, i just get like this when people cry "nerf this cuz it killed me!"
The reason I say you guys just want 5x pvp is cuz... exp pots, guards, bolas, and now tamers.. If you had your way and nerfed all those, you'd find something to complain about or just realize that we're really good cross healers

And nerfing pet bonding and training sounds counter productive, when somewhere else on these boards there's people quitting the server cuz their horses got killed.

Giant-hybrid

Wanderer
Fulgore said:
Sorry dude, i just get like this when people cry "nerf this cuz it killed me!"
The reason I say you guys just want 5x pvp is cuz... exp pots, guards, bolas, and now tamers.. If you had your way and nerfed all those, you'd find something to complain about or just realize that we're really good cross healers

And nerfing pet bonding and training sounds counter productive, when somewhere else on these boards there's people quitting the server cuz their horses got killed.

IC good cross healers? lol.

C

Cricket

Mr.Mischief said:
And so the story of UOGamers PvP goes.

...down the drain.

Congratultions, IC, not only are you ruining factions, your ignorance is ruining the entire shard.

<3

~C

elohdee

Knight
DeltaGreen said:
i quit OSI when pub16 hit, and i waited forever for factions to be implemented, the guards or lame pvm in factions arent going to drop my spirits towards factions for quite awhile :'<.

you didnt quit osi at pub16 lieing whore ;[