UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I know there's like no one on...

Lucifall

Knight
Re: I know there's like no one on...

mantorras;611016 said:
Since when was this game fair?
You can make all the excuses you can about failling to raid harry, but in the end what was really important important for ITP is that we got all the scrolls...

No one is making excuses. We just find it funny you require two guilds to properly do a harry.

aThLeTiC

Wanderer

Woooooooooooooooot We Wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Our Scrolls You Losttttttttttt Died Over And Over For Nothing Wooooooooooooot Come Again, Woooooooooooot, Thank You Verymuch For The 25 Stat Scrolls Woooooooooooooooooooot You Lost Wooooooooooooooot Cry Somemore Wooooooooooooooot Cry Cry Cry Wooooooooooooot Typing Excusing On The Forums Cause Your Angry Cause You Got Nothing Out Of It Woooooooooooooooooooot Your A Pos Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Buiu

Knight

mantorras está na guilda? :D
and athletic... first harrower? :p

cmcmcm

Knight

mantorras;611016 said:
Since when was this game fair?
You can make all the excuses you can about failling to raid harry, but in the end what was really important important for ITP is that we got all the scrolls...

mantorras pwned zen and random blues!

cmcmcm

Knight

aThLeTiC;611019 said:
Woooooooooooooooot We Wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Our Scrolls You Losttttttttttt Died Over And Over For Nothing Wooooooooooooot Come Again, Woooooooooooot, Thank You Verymuch For The 25 Stat Scrolls Woooooooooooooooooooot You Lost Wooooooooooooooot Cry Somemore Wooooooooooooooot Cry Cry Cry Wooooooooooooot Typing Excusing On The Forums Cause Your Angry Cause You Got Nothing Out Of It Woooooooooooooooooooot Your A Pos Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

turn off the caps lock , woooooooooooot! :D

aThLeTiC

Wanderer

haha...sorry i just like coming on here and being a douche bag because its funny what people do and say after something happens and they are mad so the only way they know how to express that anger is get on here and say "zomg i cant beliueve you had 2 guilds to do a harry, zomg i cant believe you used the spell meteor swarm when its a mage spell for a reason, zomg i cant believe we got owned by itp. go cryl lol.

i dont care if it was 60 of us vs 8 of you.

we have the stat scrolls not you.

therefore means we won, which also means you lost.

tytytytytytytytyty

Lucifall

Knight

aThLeTiC;611029 said:
haha...sorry i just like coming on here and being a douche bag because its funny what people do and say after something happens and they are mad so the only way they know how to express that anger is get on here and say "zomg i cant beliueve you had 2 guilds to do a harry, zomg i cant believe you used the spell meteor swarm when its a mage spell for a reason, zomg i cant believe we got owned by itp. go cryl lol.

i dont care if it was 60 of us vs 8 of you.

we have the stat scrolls not you.

therefore means we won, which also means you lost.

tytytytytytytytyty

No one is contesting your victory. We are just laughing at what you need in order to win.

mantorras

Sorceror

Lucifall;611018 said:
No one is making excuses. We just find it funny you require two guilds to properly do a harry.

Ah ok cara I can understand that. Now I must now return to the spawning pool.

Attachments

• anizergmca.gif
    anizergmca.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 70

Howl

Sorceror

WE HAX TENTACLES!!

Ya, we tried for an hour where the tentacles were but it was nigh-on impossible. They're supposed to spawn on the roof, but most of them spawned in the bottom floor of that room, so yea, only right that staff move them =>

And we managed to all get in to do the Harrower, so why were the succubus such a problem for all of you? =<

Howl

Sorceror

hickman48;611003 said:

Oh wow thats golden When our 4 in vent said bile down Dank down you guys had that many ppl there and no x heals sounds like you need more work

ps more work dose not mean recruit another guild it means get better

Like how you joined a better guild to get better instead of trying to improve ITP with me =/

New Deity

Wanderer

Lucifall;611033 said:
No one is contesting your victory. We are just laughing at what you need in order to win.

i don't hear anyone laugh. i hear tears.

hickman48

Knight

Howl;611038 said:
Like how you joined a better guild to get better instead of trying to improve ITP with me =/
Love how i waisted 2 months and about 8kk in gear on a shit guild