UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I know there's like no one on...

hickman48

Knight
Re: I know there's like no one on...

aThLeTiC;611045 said:
dude your upset.

smoke some buds or something.
Na im not upset im just stating facts if i was upset i would have probably broke my keyboard or tossed my mouse by now neater have happened

Blacula

Knight

The Instigator;611000 said:
I was in the vent, chillin at the brit gate. like I usually do.

*Keeping it real* If you were at Brit gate when a harrower was being done, you deserve to be kicked.

Galder1

Sorceror

Well imho that was better :C

Attachments

• harrower in the hole.jpg
    harrower in the hole.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 91

Buiu

Knight

write how much peoples r viewing this thread before u post!