UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I LOVE YOU MISTRO

ChuckR

Page
Re: I LOVE YOU MISTRO

I AFK my old factioner at Del Pond just for Mistro. Don't even have the time to play any more...
<3

ChuckR

Page

By the way, Mistro was the first ever player on UO:G to hit 1,000 points. (Just to keep it section related)

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

Big C;2143701 said:
By the way, Mistro was the first ever player on UO:G to hit 1,000 points. (Just to keep it section related)

Good , now there is no way it's can be trammeled :D ...

<3 !!!

ChuckR

Page

Big C;2143701 said:

It's 100% true. All the more reason to love.

wkstrm

Lord

darkguimage6666;2143708 said:
You can't trammel such a beautifull :(

it's about love and faction , it's totaly section related ...nuu ? D:

<3 !!!

lol.. i wus jus jooking.. so much <3 in this thread.. I actually feel an urge to express it myself..

alright. sorry i have to be the one to ruin this but i can't hold off any longer

you're all faggots

no thread on the uog forums shall terminate without any shit talk as long as i'm around.

Mistro

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;2143786 said:
alright. sorry i have to be the one to ruin this but i can't hold off any longer

you're all faggots

no thread on the uog forums shall terminate without any shit talk as long as i'm around.

THIS U SIG? LOL

eric_azria.

Traveler

Reading sigs messages, or reading what he types in game just got taken to a whole new level after seeing the most recent picture.

Thanks Mistro!

sanchen

Knight

Mistro;2143791 said:

THIS U SIG? LOL

At least he has the balls to post a pic.

And I'm pretty sure someone told me that they invited you to go to a bar and you pussed out. They also told me your a fat kid with brown hair.