UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I LOVE YOU MISTRO

RAKninja

Page
Re: I LOVE YOU MISTRO

Brookly;2158497 said:
Right, because percentage of internet users directly correlates to a healthy society. You are now just arguing for the sake of arguing and not even making any sense. The U.S. has one of the largest percentage of internet users and it has the largest population of obese people as well as diabetes. I am not going to cater to your inability to justify what the hell you are talking about.

I brought up universities? What was that snide comment about not knowing that UNC had an infectious diseases department? Considering UNC is the oldest public university in the U.S. and has always been one of the top medical research facilities in the world which clearly shows me, and obviously by your comment, that you have no idea what you are talking about. Spare me the hypocrisy.

I am not touting R&D because it is all on that website. You want to debate about R&D and the cost of drugs, shoot phrma.org an email and bring your complaints up with them.

Again, arguing for the sake of arguing.

I will be the bigger person and end this stupid debate. All you want to do is be antagonistic.

P.S. Interesting petty jab and assumption that I am a supporter of Obama and his health care reform policies. Just shows how desperate you are to start yet another stupid debate to show how opinionated you are. For a 29 year old, you sure are immature.
i keep forgetting how uninformed you are. internet is a luxury. the ratio of people with internet in their homes is a good indicator of prosperity and the local technology level. your own statement about obesity supports this.

i'm not going to bother throwing your own words in your teeth. you brought up universities and i mentioned my ignorance about your school. you are the one that read snideness into the remark. a quick google search shows me there are 19 better universities available.

i see ou didnt bother checking my research. you linked me to the homepage of pharma.org. i gave you numbers from independent research and industry surveys. gee, i wonder which is more credible.

did i say you supported obama or his policies? you say _I_ make assumptions. i said it would not surprise me if you were, given your level of ignorance on these matters. you'll note i've let you direct the flow of debate, going from subject to subject as you try to counter me. all because you are scared of learning about what's really wrong with the economy, or something.

i am arguing for the sake of informing you. i would think someone with 8 or so years of post secondary education would be interested enough in their country that they learn about the important issues facing it so that they can make an informed vote. i would expect someone as educated as you are supposed to be to know that despite being boring, this shit is important.