UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

i read somewhere mico said "only dumbasses get turretted."

Visolara

Sorceror
Re: i read somewhere mico said "only dumbasses get turretted."

UncleSam;1490962 said:
hahaha how the fuk do u think she is dark adriel? i gave her my bracelet because she bought it from me, and the only reason im co owned to all her houses is cause her rich ass helps meh lol

cant beleive u guys made a thread about this shit ROFL, who would want to pretend to be a girl on an internet game when they already have hella shit come on now...

You Didnt Comment On The Thread, You Commented On All Of The Side Conversations Like The People Youre ROFLing About... Mico Got Turretted, Thread Is Over.

impact-

Sorceror

Mico;1490330 said:
There's a fucking picture with him dying 3 v 2. :< SS don't lie.
You post retarded shiet on uomovies anyways. Why not post again.???

Post that movie. Look how dumb you are. I was 1v1 a dude name wyked, he called in 3 people including effortless. So i shift to 3rd gear and quickly dirted wyked and start running. My boys comes in and effortless panic. Then dirting part 2 continues.

We post that picture because effortless is an ugly fried chicken lover.

Ok. I guess you can't see your ugly mug at the bottom of the screen. Screen shots don't prove very much when you can run away from 3 explodes and die 2 screens ahead, but packet videos show everything.

Once again, how many videos/screen shots have I posted of you eating dirt. I think it's like 8-1 and Ghost is winning.

Mico, I think it's safe to say you are the worst pvper, which doesn't mean much considering you came from WKD.

Don't forget the topic of this thread though, you getting turretted. Mico, didn't you know??? Only dumbasses get turretted!!

actually that shitty SS doesnt look like much of a turret, it looks like random spells being dropped.

Mico

Sorceror

impact-;1490995 said:
Ok. I guess you can't see your ugly mug at the bottom of the screen. Screen shots don't prove very much when you can run away from 3 explodes and die 2 screens ahead, but packet videos show everything.

Once again, how many videos/screen shots have I posted of you eating dirt. I think it's like 8-1 and Ghost is winning.

Mico, I think it's safe to say you are the worst pvper, which doesn't mean much considering you came from WKD.

Don't forget the topic of this thread though, you getting turretted. Mico, didn't you know??? Only dumbasses get turretted!!

GTFOUT of here. 8- 1 ghost is winning? R you in denial? This ghost kid logs in gets put in the mud, logs off, signs in vent and calls me a beaner all day.

If I am the worst pvper ever, would you like to fight me 1v1 for some money? Please don't be scared of a wkd char.

I don't like biches talking all their shiet and fucking backing down. If you're gonna talk all that mess, BACK IT UP! 1v1 me please? OR STFU and stay in the mud. k thx! thread close!

impact-

Sorceror

Mico;1491066 said:
GTFOUT of here. 8- 1 ghost is winning? R you in denial? This ghost kid logs in gets put in the mud, logs off, signs in vent and calls me a beaner all day.

If I am the worst pvper ever, would you like to fight me 1v1 for some money? Please don't be scared of a wkd char.

I don't like biches talking all their shiet and fucking backing down. If you're gonna talk all that mess, BACK IT UP! 1v1 me please? OR STFU and stay in the mud. k thx! thread close!

I'm pretty positive I am not the only one here that will take my side in saying Ghost has way more skill in this game than you do.

You are WKD for Christ sakes.

Mico

Sorceror

impact-;1491069 said:
I'm pretty positive I am not the only one here that will take my side in saying Ghost has way more skill in this game than you do.

You are WKD for Christ sakes.

WKD and ready to put you in the mud. Just tell me when.

For a faggot that uses krrios client gets ban comes back and refuse to 1v1 but talks alot of shiet. Ya I would uninstall by now.

Let's talk about you now. Get off his nuts dawg. I know you talk about him because you have no image on this shard but still dawg, get off his nuts for a lil bit. So for the next 2 paragraph, I would like for you to introduce yourself to the shard so we can all know who the fuck are u?

Poppin

Wanderer

the first time bangbros kill someone they post a s/s what nerds

Un4

Knight

Poppin;1491124 said:
the first time bangbros kill someone they post a s/s what nerds

thats pretty retarded to say considering recently in even numbers we've been comming out on top or close to it. who are you on the field? gfs dream team, dynasty, enage, and immortal.

Mico

Sorceror

Un4;1491144 said:
thats pretty retarded to say considering recently in even numbers we've been comming out on top or close to it. who are you on the field? gfs dream team, dynasty, enage, and immortal.

You gate out when you still have 9 left players left. You put a white flag up surrending when you still have 9 players left.. MAN!

flawful-

Wanderer

Un4;1491144 said:

I just woke up from a nap, gonna eat dinner, when I get back are you ready for the ready up?

Un4

Knight

i been ready. were underrated tbh. mico you were all in stides house. meet us in houston..

flawful-

Wanderer

What's your AIM man, shit, let's do this already. Damn.

Un4

Knight

aim clayfnbrown he'll set it up ill show up

Un4

Knight

flawful-;1491186 said:
He's not answering, why don't you give me your AIM?

cause your blocked from the first time you were running your mouth after you got pwned