UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I semi quit

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
I semi quit

I'm going to not invest so much time in this shard as I did before. About 10 of my friends in this game have basicly quit due to the reasons I will list shortly and I feel like I'm going down the same road.

Factions on this shard were an awsome thing, however, with good things there comes bad. Its unfortunate that people ruin other peoples fun with idiocy and ignorance but at the end of the day its a game. This will always happen when people have the ability to hide behind their computer screens. Its so easy to forget that people you play against are real and lead normal lifes too and the simple things you do to grief them cause stress.

No, I'm not going to list the people who do this, I think they know who they are already but I'd just like to say that you should think twice next time before you reskill, horse kill etc. Sure, Ganking is part of the game but killing peoples time is not. The fact that you kill somebody pet just prooves that you are a child and nothing more. If somebody at a supermarket gave me chance then chucked it on the floor, I would probably slap them for wasting my time. The thing is, behind your computer screen you sometimes feel invincable and that is deffinately wrong. I've killed peoples pets and reskilled in the past and I'm not really proud of it and now I see what an idiot I was for doing that.

This isn't just a essay on those two issues it is more of an essay on people on this shard in general. You might find it fun to ruin others peoples game experiance but at the end of the day, people will be pushed to far and quit. Unless you want the shard to be just you, I suggest you think twice before you sustain your currant ways.

It is amazing how many people have donated their time and money to this shard to provide us with a free game experiance. To the Admins, GM's and Counselors I thank you deeply.

I think I'll leave it at this. I'm not going to responde to people flaming me because I quite honestly cant be botherd. I know I've made plenty of spelling errors in this thread so you don't really need to point those out. I'll be happy if people give contructive critisism on this post.

And to all the people I've had the pleasure of meeting, trading with, argueing with, Killing and dying to, Thanks for making my experiance on this shard something I'll be sure to remember for a long time to come.

-Betty Starburst, Guildmaster of TFL.

Afro Man

Wanderer
seems all the good factioneers/ pvpers are leaving, what a shame. (excluding cute princess, no one cares bout him)

well i had a big post typed out and clicked submit and it didn't work so i clicked back and everything i typed was gone so i'll sum it up

I grief Minax and Shadowlord mages every chance I get because they grief me all the time.

I've gone broke from trying to keep a horse around. I can't keep up with the rate that they kill my horse, so I have to spend most of my time on foot, which makes a warrior suck even more.

TB is cool in my book, I've never seen them kill my horse, they let it live. Also they don't rezkill me.

Afro Man

Wanderer
CoM kills mounts too, what's your point? Try bonding your mount for 7 days or try not dieng. Whichever works for you.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Raven Lockehart said:
well i had a big post typed out and clicked submit and it didn't work so i clicked back and everything i typed was gone so i'll sum it up

I grief Minax and Shadowlord mages every chance I get because they grief me all the time.

I've gone broke from trying to keep a horse around. I can't keep up with the rate that they kill my horse, so I have to spend most of my time on foot, which makes a warrior suck even more.

TB is cool in my book, I've never seen them kill my horse, they let it live. Also they don't rezkill me.

If you feed a horse then stick it in the stables for 7 days then feed it again it will go bonded. Get it to fight a char and tab out and heal every few mins on the char and you will eventually get a 125 dex horse (same dex level of a warhorse).

Afro Man

Wanderer
Raven Lockehart said:

I've never drobed anyone, unless they ask me too, but that's a different story. Swamp dragons are also really good mounts to have. If you can find them.

Afro Man said:
CoM kills mounts too, what's your point? Try bonding your mount for 7 days or try not dieng. Whichever works for you.

You can take your smartass reply and shove it up your ass.

How the fuck am I gonna rez my horse after it does die? You have to have vet in order to do that, and the last time I checked, warriors don't have a vet skill.

As for not dieing, how bout I get a group of my friends together, we find you alone, and then we kick your ass over and over until we get bored and talk shit while we do it.

But why would I ever do that? It's not like shadowlords or minax ever does that. Oh no they'd never do that.

Also from what I can tell, CoM only kills yalls mounts because yall kill ours.

sigh all of the people that actually are good at pvp are getting mad and/or leaving because of these childish people who travel with 5 people and gank one person then kill their mount and rez kill them... the entire time the brag about it
i can't even count the number of times this is done to reds at the gy
i think repeated rez killing should be an offense that will get you jailed (not seriously, i'm talking 5-10 min max) just to discourage people from sitting there all day being assholes to someone just because they rez with little to no health, i am an extremely patient person so this has never truly bothered me greatly (plus i avoid the ganker parties and rez killers as much as possible, lol) but i feel bad for people who want to play the game but get held up for 20+ min by some bunch of idiots that think they are sweet because they can double click a newly rezzed charactor

Ankoku15 said:
sigh all of the people that actually are good at pvp are getting mad and/or leaving because of these childish people who travel with 5 people and gank one person then kill their mount and rez kill them... the entire time the brag about it

I'm glad I'm not the only 1 that gets pissed off about the gank groups that constantly harrass people.

I love a 1 on 1 fight, hell I'll even go for a 2 on 1 fight, but when you have 5 mages against 1 warrior, with 1 paralyzing you and the other 4 dumping, you're dead, no chance at all to even get away.

Trapped pouches don't work either because you got 5 mages there. I guarantee they can cast paralyze more times than you have trapped pouches.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Raven Lockehart said:
You can take your smartass reply and shove it up your ass.

How the fuck am I gonna rez my horse after it does die? You have to have vet in order to do that, and the last time I checked, warriors don't have a vet skill.

As for not dieing, how bout I get a group of my friends together, we find you alone, and then we kick your ass over and over until we get bored and talk shit while we do it.

But why would I ever do that? It's not like shadowlords or minax ever does that. Oh no they'd never do that.

Also from what I can tell, CoM only kills yalls mounts because yall kill ours.

Okay first off. I was not being a smartass in my reply. Mages don't have vet either but for fuck sakes, CoM has tamers, find one and ask if they can res your mount. If i see a gank squad coming after me I don't try and be a hero and stay and fight it out i either run, or recall. Call me a pussy i don't care but if you die to ganks all the time that must mean you don't have enough sense to leave. Bring a gank squad my way, wouldn't be the first time CoM has tried to kill me in uneven numbers. The only groups on this shard as far as im concerned who can effectivley gank are IC, TFL and P F i can get away from the rest of the guilds out there. Even s3x isn't up to par.

Your stereotyping the entire faction when you say minax and shadowlords always kill my mount and res kill me, when infact you're wrong. Every faction does it but its specific people that give the faction a bad name. You make it sound like all of Minax and Shadowlords are the evil res killing pet pwning assholes, yet only a small percentage of the people do it.

If i came off "sarcasticly" or you thought i left a smart ass reply, I didn't i was trying to help you out. Thanks.

Afro Man

Wanderer
And to the previous two posts before mine. Adapt or get out, don't whine it may not be easy to survive a gank but it is possible. Factions always were and always will be about ganking if you're not into that, then i guess factions aren't what you should be doing right now. If you want a 1v1 or a 1v2 go to del and say "I wish to duel" otherwise be prepared to get ganked, put on magic reflect, carry pots, be like kenny and have a recall macro, whatever you need or think you need to survive. Don't want to be res killed? Res outside of town in a safe place, try to be smart about what you do.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
And to the previous two posts before mine. Adapt or get out, don't whine it may not be easy to survive a gank but it is possible. Factions always were and always will be about ganking if you're not into that, then i guess factions aren't what you should be doing right now. If you want a 1v1 or a 1v2 go to del and say "I wish to duel" otherwise be prepared to get ganked, put on magic reflect, carry pots, be like kenny and have a recall macro, whatever you need or think you need to survive. Don't want to be res killed? Res outside of town in a safe place, try to be smart about what you do.

Macro >> Record >> {Open runebook} - {Click home} >Stop recording

Well it sounded like a smartass reply, but I apologize if it wasn't.

But yes I am stereo-typing all of minax and shadowlords. There is a SMALL percentage that doesn't do all that crap. 90% of the people I've seen though fall into the category I'm pissed off at.

As for the gank squads, if I can see their name, they can see my name, and they're already on the run after me before I can even think about getting away. I don't have highspeed connection. Believe me I don't try to stick around to fight a group of people, I try to run every chance I get if I see a gank squad. But 9 times outa 10 that gank squad is gonna catch me.

As for getting my horse rez'd, no one is hardly ever on unless we're getting raided, so it's almost impossible to find a tamer when you need 1.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Find em? i have a val swampie maybe the hard part was the val but that dident take as long as i thought it would and it is also max stam. But besides the point i feel where u are getting at with the horses but i never go out unless its bonded, Today i had my new swampie tryed to be lured away by the ilk char xx OoO xx , he isent that great but besides the point he tryed to lure it but i was behind it the hole time as a ghost.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Yeah, people go out of their way to be an asshole. I haven't killed a mount or res killed anyone in a long while now, it is not needed and it disallows the return of that person for a fair amount of time. A guildmate of mine, Raiden, spent over 12k on horses in one day, from one person, Krrios. I'll admit i laughed at him, but I was also on ventrilo with him and he got so pissed off, so yes i understand where you're coming from. It's usually the tamers who Bola, all kill the horse which is IMHO worse then killing the mount after you've died. CoM is the only faction that I've seen doing this, although im not very observent.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Yeah I totally agree with you, Zac. I've always heard about people whining and crying about tamers with bolas, but I've never seen one so I'm like well their not that bad. I was wrong. I seen about 10 CoM Bola Tamer Gankers last night, it was sad. And we had one CoM's Two 7x pure mars, hiding them from the CoM , but guess what, they go poof and he has then back five minutes later. Thats complete bullshit like come on guys.

Zac still msn sex? =)