UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I semi quit

Afro Man said:
Yeah, people go out of their way to be an asshole. I haven't killed a mount or res killed anyone in a long while now, it is not needed and it disallows the return of that person for a fair amount of time. A guildmate of mine, Raiden, spent over 12k on horses in one day, from one person, Krrios. I'll admit i laughed at him, but I was also on ventrilo with him and he got so pissed off, so yes i understand where you're coming from. It's usually the tamers who Bola, all kill the horse which is IMHO worse then killing the mount after you've died. CoM is the only faction that I've seen doing this, although im not very observent.

I'm litterraly broke from buying so many horses. I can't even afford to buy other stuff now. I've had so many horses its not funny.

Afro Man

Wanderer
On OSI the horses never turned to orange to the opposing faction unless it was told to "All guard me", or "All Kill". I'm pretty sure thats not too difficult to fix so hopefully we'll be seeing this implimented soon?

That will help if it stays blue, but it won't solve the problem because any time you're out of town they can still just kill your horse and not worry about a murder count.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Yeah, there are a few things wrong with the otherwise great faction script that will probably end up helping you (if properly corrected) so, just hope for a change in the near future.

actually half of the raiding takes place outside of cities, because minax and shadowlords aren't even near cities

so when we're raiding a minax or shadowlord base, there is no guards

Afro Man

Wanderer
That's true but usually during a raid people don't bother to kill horses, they usually have other things to attend to. Although it does happen. I see if a lot in mag though.

Afro Man

Wanderer
aim = afro pwns you. i won't be on till later tonight cause i have things to do :( but add me, and ill talk to you prolly later tonight.

Xpistos

Wanderer
Raven Lockehart said:
well i had a big post typed out and clicked submit and it didn't work so i clicked back and everything i typed was gone so i'll sum it up

I grief Minax and Shadowlord mages every chance I get because they grief me all the time.

I've gone broke from trying to keep a horse around. I can't keep up with the rate that they kill my horse, so I have to spend most of my time on foot, which makes a warrior suck even more.

TB is cool in my book, I've never seen them kill my horse, they let it live. Also they don't rezkill me.

I'm hoping you're not serious.

You CoM bastards have reskilled my damn thief everytime im in Mag and die, even when im just going to the bank and have nothing on me.

I know for a fact you've done it many times, and I have the screens to prove it.

I don't want you(JUST YOU) saying anything about the issue because in my personal opinion and experience, you're a piece of shit.

Shut your mouth, you dexing whore.

Xpistos said:
I'm hoping you're not serious.

You CoM bastards have reskilled my damn thief everytime im in Mag and die, even when im just going to the bank and have nothing on me.

I know for a fact you've done it many times, and I have the screens to prove it.

I don't want you(JUST YOU) saying anything about the issue because in my personal opinion and experience, you're a piece of shit.

Shut your mouth, you dexing whore.

You're full of shit.

Break out those screen shots.

Btw I think I do recall having to kill you on a few occasions. Trying to run into the CoM base means that I will kill you.

I don't run around Mag looking for a fight. I stay at the base and I don't attack unless I get attacked. There's the rare occasion I will take a stroll around the city because of getting bored at the base, but rarely do I find anyone.

nachie

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
On OSI the horses never turned to orange to the opposing faction unless it was told to "All guard me", or "All Kill". I'm pretty sure thats not too difficult to fix so hopefully we'll be seeing this implimented soon?

This will never happen, I've inquired about it before and they said they wanted it that way. Which is stupid :/

strtrk

Wanderer
I will rez kill any orange on magincia while i'm guarding sigils. If you have a problem with that, you need to realize what I'm doing, I dont want you to get near the sigils. Also anyone who talks shit gets rez killed.

I generally wont kill a horse after killing someone unless they did something that i dont think they should. If they call me a ganker, wtf am i gonna do, tell my guild to back down so we can 1 v 1? no... now your horse dies for your stupidity. Talk shit while you're trying to recall? your punishment is horse death. Call me a pot chucker when i'm a healer mage? mr ed is ded. Talk shit anytime recently in game or on these message boards about me or my guild? dead horsie.

It's not hard to bond a horse. nothing wrong with an ethy. I use an ethy all the time.. nothing really hard about avoiding bola ganks or running out of stamina if you have a good team with you. <-- anyone argueing probably doesn't have that :(

Afro Man

Wanderer
nacho said:
This will never happen, I've inquired about it before and they said they wanted it that way. Which is stupid :/

Why the hell not? It's just plain stupid to not fix that.

Ohh and fulgore, shut up, with an ethereal mount it is extremly hard to survive a bola gank in MAG because you'll call in 6 or 7 people. Outside of mag, yes i can survive but still its a cheap tactic that most lamer tamers use, except for mark he doesn't all kill 4 teh win :). Bolas should require tactics, pet bonding should not exist on this shard PERIOD and guards shouldn't be able to be boxed Fix these and trust me for every tamer that leaves factions 5 new players will join. And do somethin about the horses being auto agressors :(

And wasn't this thread supposed to be about Betty Starburst? Back to topic people.

strtrk

Wanderer
k afro, I'll make it easy for you. Here's my reply to your garbage

Fulgore said:
I use an ethy all the time.. nothing really hard about avoiding bola ganks or running out of stamina if you have a good team with you. <-- anyone argueing probably doesn't have that :(

Afro Man

Wanderer
Ok, join minax go to mag with 2 people on an ethy, get bolad then talk. Im showing this from my point of view, not yours. I don't really get bolad by non CoM players so i don't really understand how you can comment to this. even if you have a "good" team with you when you're outnumbered and on foot the odds are really against you.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
jesus christ almighty....u guys are crying and quiting because some fucker is killing your horses....wtf?!??!?

its a fucking horse u retards, BOND IT.

if u cant hold a horse in your stable for 7 days then u are pathetic.

woah 700 dollars for a horse...g-wiz, thats why everyone has tamers...to make cash, what a concept.

omgeeses, Want to know why I am never rez killed?...Because Im not a fucking idiot who rezes and brit bank thinking "maybe10 COM/SL/TB/Minax around me wont kill me!!!" go get rezed somewhere else.

ALSO, i have a faction tamer and a solo faction vet...make one?

- gg gl hf.